Fine thanks mucker.........more especially as I am on leave next week.................there'll be plenty omucker wrote:Hi DV you old pervdvbuk55 wrote:Not as much as those two perverts have missed you mucker...................some say they have been visiting............you know ...............those sort of sitesmucker wrote:ive missed you too postmanPOSTMAN wrote:Yes Muckermissed your postings like mad.
![]()
and you fishtank
![]()
Personally I'm just pleased to see the puppies are still ok![]()
well i trust
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Embarrassed?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Embarrassed?
-
mucker
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
- Gender: Female
- Location: cloud cookoo land
Re: Embarrassed?
me toodvbuk55 wrote:Fine thanks mucker.........more especially as I am on leave next week.................there'll be plenty omucker wrote:Hi DV you old pervdvbuk55 wrote:Not as much as those two perverts have missed you mucker...................some say they have been visiting............you know ...............those sort of sitesmucker wrote:ive missed you too postmanPOSTMAN wrote:Yes Muckermissed your postings like mad.
![]()
and you fishtank
![]()
Personally I'm just pleased to see the puppies are still ok![]()
well i trust
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
-
vigilante
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: 20 May 2007, 19:13
- Gender: Male
- Location: dangerously close
Re: Embarrassed?
I remember when you had to fight to get on the post as the job was that well paid and good!
The uniforms made you look smart and the public had a lot of respect for you!
If you did anything wrong you had to be put in front of the postmaster to explain and be told off but everything was kept 'in house'.
We had sections back then three rurals, one late shift, one town and if you left the van in a state, god help you from the wrath of the senior boys!!
But look at the sh*t uniforms today(thats if they wear any at all) its no wonder we command no respect ('Dispatches' programme did us no favours as well)
The vans are sh*t high because no one has time to clean them and management don't care!
People look at you now like a piece of dog crap on their shoe-----embarrassed?? Oh yes!!
I have a second job and I always tell people that is what I do for a living because the public I deal with respect what I do!!!!
The area I live in is crap for jobs, if they were more readily available i would be gone, after 27 years of loyalty on my behalf and p*ss taking by RM.
The uniforms made you look smart and the public had a lot of respect for you!
If you did anything wrong you had to be put in front of the postmaster to explain and be told off but everything was kept 'in house'.
We had sections back then three rurals, one late shift, one town and if you left the van in a state, god help you from the wrath of the senior boys!!
But look at the sh*t uniforms today(thats if they wear any at all) its no wonder we command no respect ('Dispatches' programme did us no favours as well)
The vans are sh*t high because no one has time to clean them and management don't care!
People look at you now like a piece of dog crap on their shoe-----embarrassed?? Oh yes!!
I have a second job and I always tell people that is what I do for a living because the public I deal with respect what I do!!!!
The area I live in is crap for jobs, if they were more readily available i would be gone, after 27 years of loyalty on my behalf and p*ss taking by RM.
Always be one step ahead, play their game but be wiser. Revenge is sweet.
-
mucker
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
- Gender: Female
- Location: cloud cookoo land
Re: Embarrassed?
great postvigilante wrote:I remember when you had to fight to get on the post as the job was that well paid and good!
The uniforms made you look smart and the public had a lot of respect for you!
If you did anything wrong you had to be put in front of the postmaster to explain and be told off but everything was kept 'in house'.
We had sections back then three rurals, one late shift, one town and if you left the van in a state, god help you from the wrath of the senior boys!!
But look at the sh*t uniforms today(thats if they wear any at all) its no wonder we command no respect ('Dispatches' programme did us no favours as well)
The vans are sh*t high because no one has time to clean them and management don't care!
People look at you now like a piece of dog crap on their shoe-----embarrassed?? Oh yes!!
I have a second job and I always tell people that is what I do for a living because the public I deal with respect what I do!!!!
The area I live in is crap for jobs, if they were more readily available i would be gone, after 27 years of loyalty on my behalf and p*ss taking by RM.
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
-
vigilante
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: 20 May 2007, 19:13
- Gender: Male
- Location: dangerously close
Re: Embarrassed?
mucker wrote:great postvigilante wrote:I remember when you had to fight to get on the post as the job was that well paid and good!
The uniforms made you look smart and the public had a lot of respect for you!
If you did anything wrong you had to be put in front of the postmaster to explain and be told off but everything was kept 'in house'.
We had sections back then three rurals, one late shift, one town and if you left the van in a state, god help you from the wrath of the senior boys!!
But look at the sh*t uniforms today(thats if they wear any at all) its no wonder we command no respect ('Dispatches' programme did us no favours as well)
The vans are sh*t high because no one has time to clean them and management don't care!
People look at you now like a piece of dog crap on their shoe-----embarrassed?? Oh yes!!
I have a second job and I always tell people that is what I do for a living because the public I deal with respect what I do!!!!
The area I live in is crap for jobs, if they were more readily available i would be gone, after 27 years of loyalty on my behalf and p*ss taking by RM.i can remeber them days sadly never to return...
Thanks mucker, yeah good days and it is so sad to see a job go like this, however i still have memories of some bloody good times!!
They will never,ever return.
Always be one step ahead, play their game but be wiser. Revenge is sweet.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Embarrassed?
I hope people don't get the wrong idea mucker with us being off together...................come to think of it, I hope they do get the wrong ideamucker wrote:me toodvbuk55 wrote:Fine thanks mucker.........more especially as I am on leave next week.................there'll be plenty omucker wrote:Hi DV you old pervdvbuk55 wrote:Not as much as those two perverts have missed you mucker...................some say they have been visiting............you know ...............those sort of sitesmucker wrote:ive missed you too postmanPOSTMAN wrote:Yes Muckermissed your postings like mad.
![]()
and you fishtank
![]()
Personally I'm just pleased to see the puppies are still ok![]()
well i trust
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Embarrassed?
dv you seem to be a bit of a perv m8,sayin that by reading your threads along the line,is this true my friend 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Embarrassed?
maisymoo04 wrote:dv you seem to be a bit of a perv m8,sayin that by reading your threads along the line,is this true my friend
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Embarrassed?
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Embarrassed?
i no i was thinkin that aswell,thought it was real at first.was goin to get a transfer to MC haha 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Embarrassed?
maisymoo04 wrote:i no i was thinkin that aswell,thought it was real at first.was goin to get a transfer to MC haha
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Embarrassed?
Good job the naughty room has central heatingstokes11eg wrote:you can meet him there in all his glory!
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Embarrassed?
even worse SP,think al stop diggin me hole now iam gettin naughty 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Embarrassed?
Think heat stormproof..................think anacondaStormproof wrote:Good job the naughty room has central heatingstokes11eg wrote:you can meet him there in all his glory!