ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Embarrassed?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by mucker »

Royail fail pay my mortgage that's about my interest in this joke of a employer :cuppa
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by fishtank »

mucker wrote:Royail fail pay my mortgage that's about my interest in this joke of a employer :cuppa

Nice to have you two back mucker. :wave
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by POSTMAN »

Yes Mucker :wave missed your postings like mad. ;liar
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
DirtyHarry
Posts: 5051
Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by DirtyHarry »

Not much to be proud about Royal Mail these days, in fact, nothing to be proud about at all.

A shambolic shambles overseen by the worst management set-up ever.

Hard to believe it was all so different, not so long ago, before the one-trick ponies came to town with their cut, cut, cut, save, save, save, and more cut, cut, cut, save, save, save, mantra.
iblamemedad
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 13
Joined: 11 Jul 2007, 05:35

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by iblamemedad »

If anyone asks me who I work for I tell them Huntington Life Sciences. If you tell them Royal Mail you get more s**t than if you make monkeys and dogs smoke!
:whistle :whistle :wink: :wink:
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by maisymoo04 »

am thinkin about a move to parcel force or indoor work,what you rekon :hmmmm :hmmmm :hmmmm
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by mucker »

POSTMAN wrote:Yes Mucker :wave missed your postings like mad. ;liar
ive missed you too postman ;liar :wave and you fishtank :wave
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by mucker »

maisymoo04 wrote:am thinkin about a move to parcel force or indoor work,what you rekon :hmmmm :hmmmm :hmmmm
out of the frying pan into the fire :crazy:
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by DGP1 »

I just tell people the I'm a rent boy, much less embarrasing (the uniform is for a masochist). :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by maisymoo04 »

mucker wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:am thinkin about a move to parcel force or indoor work,what you rekon :hmmmm :hmmmm :hmmmm
out of the frying pan into the fire :crazy:
could always work with you mucker,o sorry thats ye pic on ye username hahahaha :oops: :crazy:
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
skull
Posts: 450
Joined: 15 Nov 2010, 19:31
Gender: Male

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by skull »

iblamemedad wrote:If anyone asks me who I work for I tell them Huntington Life Sciences. If you tell them Royal Mail you get more s**t than if you make monkeys and dogs smoke!
:whistle :whistle :wink: :wink:
This made me laugh out loud , brilliant .
sidewinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 348
Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 18:05
Gender: Male

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by sidewinder »

chickenwittle wrote:why dont you lot just leave the job if its so crap oh wait you love it really
Sorry pal I did leave. Unachievable targets and fuckwit management.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by dvbuk55 »

mucker wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Yes Mucker :wave missed your postings like mad. ;liar
ive missed you too postman ;liar :wave and you fishtank :wave
Not as much as those two perverts have missed you mucker...................some say they have been visiting............you know ...............those sort of sites :no no

Personally I'm just pleased to see the puppies are still ok :chuckle :chuckle
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by mucker »

dvbuk55 wrote:
mucker wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Yes Mucker :wave missed your postings like mad. ;liar
ive missed you too postman ;liar :wave and you fishtank :wave
Not as much as those two perverts have missed you mucker...................some say they have been visiting............you know ...............those sort of sites :no no

Personally I'm just pleased to see the puppies are still ok :chuckle :chuckle
Hi DV you old perv :wave well i trust :wink:
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by Lincox »

The hardest thing to take in all this is that the pile of jokers dressed up as management are still getting paid shedloads for dealing up the crap that we and the public are having to put up with. Bit like the England Football Team. Pay them what they are worth. In other words f..ck all.