ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Embarrassed?
-
mucker
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
- Gender: Female
- Location: cloud cookoo land
Re: Embarrassed?
Royail fail pay my mortgage that's about my interest in this joke of a employer 
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Embarrassed?
mucker wrote:Royail fail pay my mortgage that's about my interest in this joke of a employer
Nice to have you two back mucker.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Embarrassed?
Yes Mucker
missed your postings like mad. 
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: Embarrassed?
Not much to be proud about Royal Mail these days, in fact, nothing to be proud about at all.
A shambolic shambles overseen by the worst management set-up ever.
Hard to believe it was all so different, not so long ago, before the one-trick ponies came to town with their cut, cut, cut, save, save, save, and more cut, cut, cut, save, save, save, mantra.
A shambolic shambles overseen by the worst management set-up ever.
Hard to believe it was all so different, not so long ago, before the one-trick ponies came to town with their cut, cut, cut, save, save, save, and more cut, cut, cut, save, save, save, mantra.
-
iblamemedad
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 11 Jul 2007, 05:35
Re: Embarrassed?
If anyone asks me who I work for I tell them Huntington Life Sciences. If you tell them Royal Mail you get more s**t than if you make monkeys and dogs smoke!

-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Embarrassed?
am thinkin about a move to parcel force or indoor work,what you rekon

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
mucker
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
- Gender: Female
- Location: cloud cookoo land
Re: Embarrassed?
ive missed you too postmanPOSTMAN wrote:Yes Muckermissed your postings like mad.
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
-
mucker
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
- Gender: Female
- Location: cloud cookoo land
Re: Embarrassed?
out of the frying pan into the firemaisymoo04 wrote:am thinkin about a move to parcel force or indoor work,what you rekon![]()
![]()
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Embarrassed?
I just tell people the I'm a rent boy, much less embarrasing (the uniform is for a masochist). 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Embarrassed?
could always work with you mucker,o sorry thats ye pic on ye username hahahahamucker wrote:out of the frying pan into the firemaisymoo04 wrote:am thinkin about a move to parcel force or indoor work,what you rekon![]()
![]()
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
skull
- Posts: 450
- Joined: 15 Nov 2010, 19:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Embarrassed?
This made me laugh out loud , brilliant .iblamemedad wrote:If anyone asks me who I work for I tell them Huntington Life Sciences. If you tell them Royal Mail you get more s**t than if you make monkeys and dogs smoke!
![]()
![]()
![]()
-
sidewinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 348
- Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 18:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Embarrassed?
Sorry pal I did leave. Unachievable targets and fuckwit management.chickenwittle wrote:why dont you lot just leave the job if its so crap oh wait you love it really
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Embarrassed?
Not as much as those two perverts have missed you mucker...................some say they have been visiting............you know ...............those sort of sitesmucker wrote:ive missed you too postmanPOSTMAN wrote:Yes Muckermissed your postings like mad.
![]()
and you fishtank
Personally I'm just pleased to see the puppies are still ok
-
mucker
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
- Gender: Female
- Location: cloud cookoo land
Re: Embarrassed?
Hi DV you old pervdvbuk55 wrote:Not as much as those two perverts have missed you mucker...................some say they have been visiting............you know ...............those sort of sitesmucker wrote:ive missed you too postmanPOSTMAN wrote:Yes Muckermissed your postings like mad.
![]()
and you fishtank
![]()
Personally I'm just pleased to see the puppies are still ok![]()
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Embarrassed?
The hardest thing to take in all this is that the pile of jokers dressed up as management are still getting paid shedloads for dealing up the crap that we and the public are having to put up with. Bit like the England Football Team. Pay them what they are worth. In other words f..ck all.