Cheers this is a sub office in Northern Ireland but these revisions seem to be a shambles across all of Britain but or manager like the rest of them seem to be making it up as they go along.POSTMAN wrote:Just work to your time regardless,and tbh what you said he said doesn't make sense.chelseachris wrote:Hi,our weasel of a manager said that if we where to work to or time then what ever streets we didnt do we where to go through the mail and deliver the 1st class before we brought the rest of the mail back surely that is bollocks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
CUT OFF
-
chelseachris
- Posts: 164
- Joined: 26 Mar 2010, 14:28
- Gender: Male
Re: CUT OFF
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: CUT OFF
No cutting off/hand backs allowed in my office, the magic word now is 'streamlining'..................most of us 'difficult' staff now have loads of mail left in the frame for the next day (and the next etc.).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: CUT OFF
DGP1 wrote:No cutting off/hand backs allowed in my office, the magic word now is 'streamlining'..................most of us 'difficult' staff now have loads of mail left in the frame for the next day (and the next etc.).
Been there done streaming but what about on a sat
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: CUT OFF
1st and dated for me too but it takes longer and longer to pull outkrussel wrote:DGP1 wrote:No cutting off/hand backs allowed in my office, the magic word now is 'streamlining'..................most of us 'difficult' staff now have loads of mail left in the frame for the next day (and the next etc.).
Been there done streaming but what about on a satI was taking just first and dated once and still cutting off
![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: CUT OFF
I know its wierd i was fighting for 30 mins which they had put on. I was leaving 45 min in the frame which was costing them 2 hours docket to clear. The guy next to me (who's streets run next to mine) was finishing at 9.30am on a sat and i was cutting and getting back at 12.20pm yet they would not put the 30 mins on him 
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
REDLETTER
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 748
- Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL
Re: CUT OFF
Well I can't call you the:krussel wrote:I know its wierd i was fighting for 30 mins which they had put on. I was leaving 45 min in the frame which was costing them 2 hours docket to clear. The guy next to me (who's streets run next to mine) was finishing at 9.30am on a sat and i was cutting and getting back at 12.20pm yet they would not put the 30 mins on him
Krussel Flyer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZnQQF7ucdM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sorry I'll get my coat!
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: CUT OFF
Thats goodREDLETTER wrote:Well I can't call you the:krussel wrote:I know its wierd i was fighting for 30 mins which they had put on. I was leaving 45 min in the frame which was costing them 2 hours docket to clear. The guy next to me (who's streets run next to mine) was finishing at 9.30am on a sat and i was cutting and getting back at 12.20pm yet they would not put the 30 mins on him
Krussel Flyer![]()
![]()
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZnQQF7ucdM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sorry I'll get my coat!
Err you watch some wierd s**te on Youtube buddy
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
steven100
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 12:35
- Gender: Male
Re: CUT OFF
I've stopped listening the doms rules etc. You phone, no answer. You tell them you won't complete, selecting hearing. I've started just sending the mail back on my finishing time. When you have the lunatics at the top running the show, eventually you don't care.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQvVTPXZuBo&feature=fvsr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is what we should be singing to the managers,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQvVTPXZuBo&feature=fvsr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is what we should be singing to the managers,
-
spoodoo
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: CUT OFF
reg what rep has said,,,erm nothing ,he was desperate to get the agreement in . I despise my job now .