ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

CUT OFF

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
chelseachris
Posts: 164
Joined: 26 Mar 2010, 14:28
Gender: Male

Re: CUT OFF

Post by chelseachris »

POSTMAN wrote:
chelseachris wrote:Hi,our weasel of a manager said that if we where to work to or time then what ever streets we didnt do we where to go through the mail and deliver the 1st class before we brought the rest of the mail back surely that is bollocks :pray
Just work to your time regardless,and tbh what you said he said doesn't make sense. :crazy:
Cheers this is a sub office in Northern Ireland but these revisions seem to be a shambles across all of Britain but or manager like the rest of them seem to be making it up as they go along. :Boo hoo!
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: CUT OFF

Post by DGP1 »

No cutting off/hand backs allowed in my office, the magic word now is 'streamlining'..................most of us 'difficult' staff now have loads of mail left in the frame for the next day (and the next etc.).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: CUT OFF

Post by krussel »

DGP1 wrote:No cutting off/hand backs allowed in my office, the magic word now is 'streamlining'..................most of us 'difficult' staff now have loads of mail left in the frame for the next day (and the next etc.).

Been there done streaming but what about on a sat :hmmmm I was taking just first and dated once and still cutting off :left: :roll:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: CUT OFF

Post by DGP1 »

krussel wrote:
DGP1 wrote:No cutting off/hand backs allowed in my office, the magic word now is 'streamlining'..................most of us 'difficult' staff now have loads of mail left in the frame for the next day (and the next etc.).

Been there done streaming but what about on a sat :hmmmm I was taking just first and dated once and still cutting off :left: :roll:
1st and dated for me too but it takes longer and longer to pull out :roll: when just taking 30/40 minutes off would solve the problems (and put some goodwill back from management).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: CUT OFF

Post by krussel »

I know its wierd i was fighting for 30 mins which they had put on. I was leaving 45 min in the frame which was costing them 2 hours docket to clear. The guy next to me (who's streets run next to mine) was finishing at 9.30am on a sat and i was cutting and getting back at 12.20pm yet they would not put the 30 mins on him :shock:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
REDLETTER
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 748
Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
Gender: Male
Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL

Re: CUT OFF

Post by REDLETTER »

krussel wrote:I know its wierd i was fighting for 30 mins which they had put on. I was leaving 45 min in the frame which was costing them 2 hours docket to clear. The guy next to me (who's streets run next to mine) was finishing at 9.30am on a sat and i was cutting and getting back at 12.20pm yet they would not put the 30 mins on him :shock:
Well I can't call you the:

Krussel Flyer :wink: :whistle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZnQQF7ucdM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sorry I'll get my coat! :crazy:
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: CUT OFF

Post by krussel »

REDLETTER wrote:
krussel wrote:I know its wierd i was fighting for 30 mins which they had put on. I was leaving 45 min in the frame which was costing them 2 hours docket to clear. The guy next to me (who's streets run next to mine) was finishing at 9.30am on a sat and i was cutting and getting back at 12.20pm yet they would not put the 30 mins on him :shock:
Well I can't call you the:

Krussel Flyer :wink: :whistle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZnQQF7ucdM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sorry I'll get my coat! :crazy:
Thats good :Very Happy :Very Happy


:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause


Err you watch some wierd s**te on Youtube buddy :Very Happy
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
steven100
Posts: 1391
Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 12:35
Gender: Male

Re: CUT OFF

Post by steven100 »

I've stopped listening the doms rules etc. You phone, no answer. You tell them you won't complete, selecting hearing. I've started just sending the mail back on my finishing time. When you have the lunatics at the top running the show, eventually you don't care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQvVTPXZuBo&feature=fvsr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is what we should be singing to the managers,
spoodoo
Posts: 829
Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: CUT OFF

Post by spoodoo »

reg what rep has said,,,erm nothing ,he was desperate to get the agreement in . I despise my job now .