woodpecker wrote:HCT trolley should only weigh a maximum of 105 kilos!
This is the maximum recommend weight in the trolley but what happens when it is a busy day and there is no relief driver to drop mail out to you, obviously you will try and put as much in the HCT rather than return to the office to collect the rest which isn't practical anyway
mandelsons_toenail wrote:just had a dust up with my dom
just risk assessed a delivery for a trolley
He said max weight of a trolley is 180 kg
I laughed and walked out.
105kg i said.
I asked my dom a coupe of days ago about trolley max weights and at first she said there's no limit I insisted there was so she said she would get back to me So today she comes up and says its 340kg .
What chance you got Where's me rep
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
krussel wrote: So today she comes up and says its 340kg .
What chance you got Where's me rep
Think she's a little confused...
Its crazy
Trouble is iam giving up the van on the re-sign and most prob be looking at a trolley duty. Good job there's the info on here i can print off and take in when the time comes. Prob why they block RM Chat at work.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
mandelsons_toenail wrote:just had a dust up with my dom
just risk assessed a delivery for a trolley
He said max weight of a trolley is 180 kg
I laughed and walked out.
105kg i said.
I asked my dom a coupe of days ago about trolley max weights and at first she said there's no limit I insisted there was so she said she would get back to me So today she comes up and says its 340kg .
What chance you got Where's me rep
340kg wtf! I can't even lift myself out of bed in the morning far less pushing a trolley that weighs about 5x my body weight
mandelsons_toenail wrote:just had a dust up with my dom
just risk assessed a delivery for a trolley
He said max weight of a trolley is 180 kg
I laughed and walked out.
105kg i said.
I asked my dom a coupe of days ago about trolley max weights and at first she said there's no limit I insisted there was so she said she would get back to me So today she comes up and says its 340kg .
What chance you got Where's me rep
340kg wtf! I can't even lift myself out of bed in the morning far less pushing a trolley that weighs about 5x my body weight
She's probably confusing an ordinary HCT with an electric one.
dvbuk55 wrote:She's probably confusing an ordinary HCT with an electric one.
Could be but we have never had an electric one
Even with a motor could you imagine trying to guide a trolly weighing 340 kg, thats a third of a car
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
dvbuk55 wrote:She's probably confusing an ordinary HCT with an electric one.
Could be but we have never had an electric one
Even with a motor could you imagine trying to guide a trolly weighing 340 kg, thats a third of a car
I'm not sure but I think the weight for an electric HCT is 240kg - they're certainly not light...................or fast.
i wonder if you can attach a seat
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
1/3 of a Ton
Coincidently this weight lifter is attempting 330Kg
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dvbuk55 wrote:She's probably confusing an ordinary HCT with an electric one.
Could be but we have never had an electric one
Even with a motor could you imagine trying to guide a trolly weighing 340 kg, thats a third of a car
I'm not sure but I think the weight for an electric HCT is 240kg - they're certainly not light...................or fast.
i wonder if you can attach a seat
Not a seat, no, but I do believe there is an attachment to while away the hours when you breakdown, the ladies will particularly like it
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.