All our urban walks are pegasus created, rurals were created way back in the day and fine tuned when the 5 day week came in.
I would love a full outdoor revision but sadly computers are the flavour of the month
We had a tabletop revision about 17 years ago. Each area was prepared by a nominated postie, the one who did the area I was working in somehow managed to get a delivery that had loads of terraced houses, missed out a huge swathe of less desirable properties, a part with a dead walk back and finally finishing up right around the corner from where he livedBig Daz wrote:That is in the eye of the beholder, trouble is when it comes to delivery duties the mbrs speak with many conflicting voices.
Tabletop revision is pants!!!
Again with the naughty room dv.dvbuk55 wrote: How did that come about you might wonder - well we were known to be a little bit rowdy, so much so we were banished from the main sorting hall and had a room of our own one floor below - no-one else would choose to be in there and so we always chose the same rounds - I did the same one for eight years.
fishtank wrote:Again with the naughty room dv.dvbuk55 wrote: How did that come about you might wonder - well we were known to be a little bit rowdy, so much so we were banished from the main sorting hall and had a room of our own one floor below - no-one else would choose to be in there and so we always chose the same rounds - I did the same one for eight years.![]()
Has this theme continued right from childhood?..I can imagine a lot of naughty step time for little dv.
Well all i can say is BD I love your attitude, my rep however has not resisted a little bit of feathering.Big Daz wrote:Im a rep and not aware of this being National agreement, but I think there is a aggrement for this in the anglia division. Ive been told by my Area Rep to put such a thing in place but have not done so.
I am not the rep. well done for pointing out the wait. I shall return t normal.gb93 wrote:Wow that was some wait for your 1st post.
Are you the rep in question, to move you so much
If you check the quote back you will see it was not aimed at you.OverloadedUK wrote:I am not the rep. well done for pointing out the wait. I shall return t normal.gb93 wrote:Wow that was some wait for your 1st post.
Are you the rep in question, to move you so much
OverloadedUK wrote:Well all i can say is BD I love your attitude, my rep however has not resisted a little bit of feathering.Big Daz wrote:Im a rep and not aware of this being National agreement, but I think there is a aggrement for this in the anglia division. Ive been told by my Area Rep to put such a thing in place but have not done so.