DGP1 wrote:smokerjim wrote:If you knew what peds are like ( and coming from bike mad NI you should ), then you'd know that what I said is about as close to a compliment as you can get for a moped

Never had a bike and never will, the only time I ever tried one I put it into a tree so I know nothing about bikes except they're loud and you get wet when it rains (unlike my car which is comfy, warm and safe and I can play my radio as loud as I want).
And if you keep calling it a moped then she will kill you..................slowly and then bury you somewhere your wife won't find.
Meh....if she's going to kill, she best do it on duty time ( want my missus to get the compo pay out ) - anyway, bikes are bloody fun, I drive my car, I got bored, get pissed off with any traffic ( especially granny doing 30 in a 60 zone ), and basically it's a chore, not a joy...on the bike, I'm always alert ( I need to be ), any slow drivers in front of me, well I can drop a cog, wind it on, and flash past with a big grin on my face....even in s**t weather, I might not enjoy the ride & I'm constantly analysing my riding to keep it smooth and safe, but when I reach my destination, I get satisfaction from getting there safely.
NN SP - have a good night & good luck tomorrow.
