I'll tell you something BD, if they were kept in the loop and it was 4 to 1 against that's some paranoia, I'd think the information looping through was flawed - why go ahead with a vote when a finger on the pulse would clearly indicate it wasn't a goer. I would also question the payment of £200 for what is in effect a non-revision without the inclusion of HCTs and CDVs.Big Daz wrote:Ask those above me, divisonal level agreement I belive to do tabletop due to lack of planners. CWU thinking was release the £200 for members sooner rather than later and get attendance patterns in for the members.
I was expecting planner and pegasus then the above was sprung on us out of the blue.
Mbrs were kept in the loop, but some suffer from parnoia induced by those with vested interests.
Vested interest does seem to be a factor here without a shadow of a doubt.