ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
New Uniform
-
mazza111
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 877
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Female
Re: New Uniform
Wish mine did, they look like safari shorts 
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: New Uniform
Picked my new gear up today. Looks like everything could of finally of been based on human sizing. Everything I've ordered is massive because I went by the old uniform sizes. Have'nt received a Stormproof coat just the cagoule. The fleece looks like shite and is far too thick for in between temps. Shame no Harrington would've looked good in red 
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
mazza111
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 877
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Female
Re: New Uniform
It's so typical RM tbh. They have brought in unisex shirts. Well, I ordered a large as I have lady lumps to cover, and it's ENORMOUS, could fit some extra lady lumps in there. Then we come to the trousers, not unisex, so they have made the Female ones with big baggy legs. Seems they don't want the women to look like women. If a gust of wind catches me with these trousers on, I'll end up up a tree!
-
dados
- Posts: 399
- Joined: 04 Sep 2009, 16:33
- Gender: Male
- Location: leading the 5th column
Re: New Uniform
same here,but i went down a size,apart from the shirts,xl is a feckin tent,troosers fleece & cagoule are ok,polo tops are a bit thinner,but its all about layers,my thin polo top,thin fleece,cagoule & beanie will do me,can't wait to get rid of the old stuff,still waiting for stormproof coat tho,really can't see what all the complaining is about,if it ain't waterproof i shall nikwax it,same as i did in the Army,cos the kit was shiteStormproof wrote:Picked my new gear up today. Looks like everything could of finally of been based on human sizing. Everything I've ordered is massive because I went by the old uniform sizes. Have'nt received a Stormproof coat just the cagoule. The fleece looks like shite and is far too thick for in between temps. Shame no Harrington would've looked good in red
Art as expression
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations
-
Lateagainpostie
- Posts: 393
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 18:17
- Gender: Male
Re: New Uniform
Try quoting the shops and factories act, specifies min working temps on thereharrycook wrote:Have any indoor workers recieved the cagoul ? We were told we are not entitled to it but we get the fleece. We work in a building with major heating problems so we get told to wear our outdoor jackets. Place is a joke
harry
If you love Man Utd, you'll love my forum Talkingreds
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: New Uniform
Oh the ironyStormproof wrote:Picked my new gear up today. Looks like everything could of finally of been based on human sizing. Everything I've ordered is massive because I went by the old uniform sizes. Have'nt received a Stormproof coat just the cagoule. The fleece looks like shite and is far too thick for in between temps. Shame no Harrington would've looked good in red
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio