ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

WCM document

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: WCM document

Post by dvbuk55 »

vigilante wrote:What an absloute load of old company crap.
(notice the alliteration) :crazy:
I see the old tired 'team leader' s**t is still floating on the tide in the sea of doom! :cuppa
Well they are already using some of it, I mean they pass the buck down the ladder so efficiently......................... you obviously didn't realise it was your fault that we are in the sh*t :angel
vigilante
Posts: 1155
Joined: 20 May 2007, 19:13
Gender: Male
Location: dangerously close

Re: WCM document

Post by vigilante »

dvbuk55 wrote:
vigilante wrote:What an absloute load of old company crap.
(notice the alliteration) :crazy:
I see the old tired 'team leader' s**t is still floating on the tide in the sea of doom! :cuppa
Well they are already using some of it, I mean they pass the buck down the ladder so efficiently......................... you obviously didn't realise it was your fault that we are in the sh*t :angel
yea



I forgot that DV. :crazy:
What was I thinking of!
I must do more to help!
Wait a minute I'm already working my ass of with 'absorbing' , I must be an under-achiever!! :hmmmm :crazy:
Always be one step ahead, play their game but be wiser. Revenge is sweet.
NewPostieUK
Posts: 2104
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
Gender: Male
Location: SickAsAChipLand

Re: WCM document

Post by NewPostieUK »

I used to work for a Jap company and was shown that, or very similar, nearly 20 years ago.

We had all that Kaizen, Kanban, 5S, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Best Practice, Toyota Management System, etc etc

We were already doing it, but had different names for it :

'Common Sense'

and

'Proper Management'.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: WCM document

Post by dvbuk55 »

vigilante wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
vigilante wrote:What an absloute load of old company crap.
(notice the alliteration) :crazy:
I see the old tired 'team leader' s**t is still floating on the tide in the sea of doom! :cuppa
Well they are already using some of it, I mean they pass the buck down the ladder so efficiently......................... you obviously didn't realise it was your fault that we are in the sh*t :angel
yea



I forgot that DV. :crazy:
What was I thinking of!
I must do more to help!
Wait a minute I'm already working my ass of with 'absorbing' , I must be an under-achiever!! :hmmmm :crazy:
:chuckle :chuckle Join the club.
blue1873
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 8958
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
Gender: Male

Re: WCM document

Post by blue1873 »

despite our experience of RM managements MISMANAGEMENT of this once brilliant orginisation (once the envy of postal companies all over the world) it beggars belief that this present lot in charge of ROYAL MAIL have had the audacity to employ someone to come up with this absolute crock of s--t! and it adds insult to injury that we have to bring him halfway round the world to tell us we've got labels on the floor...........you could'nt make it up :crazy: they really don't know what their doing :roll: but we all know who is going to pay the price of their ineptitude :oops: US AND ONLY US :cry
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: WCM document

Post by Lincox »

I like the section on the Zero Theory. I reckon that with zero managers, Royal Mail would become a world class organisation again overnight.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: WCM document

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Image is this

It reads like a badly translated Sun Tzu guide to marketing instead of war. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Night Tonic
Posts: 1474
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 21:35

Re: WCM document

Post by Night Tonic »

Just wait till its all privatised :whistle
Don't believe everything you're told in the rest room
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: WCM document

Post by dvbuk55 »

Night Tonic wrote:Just wait till its all privatised :whistle
OK :whistle
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: WCM document

Post by POSTMAN »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Night Tonic wrote:Just wait till its all privatised :whistle
OK :whistle
Me too :whistle
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: WCM document

Post by fishtank »

POSTMAN wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Night Tonic wrote:Just wait till its all privatised :whistle
OK :whistle
Me too :whistle
Image :whistle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: WCM document

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

POSTMAN wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Night Tonic wrote:Just wait till its all privatised :whistle
OK :whistle
Me too :whistle
all this waiting Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: WCM document

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Night Tonic wrote:Just wait till its all privatised :whistle
OK :whistle
Me too :whistle
Image :whistle
And......I think I'll have a :cuppa whilst I am waiting.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: WCM document

Post by POSTMAN »

dvbuk55 wrote:
fishtank wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Night Tonic wrote:Just wait till its all privatised :whistle
OK :whistle
Me too :whistle
Image :whistle
And......I think I'll have a :cuppa whilst I am waiting.
I'm off to rattle chickens and scotch eggs,gis a shout laters. Image
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: WCM document

Post by BELIAL »

Is this going to take long? Can I do other stuff while I'm waiting?
Bye