Well they are already using some of it, I mean they pass the buck down the ladder so efficiently......................... you obviously didn't realise it was your fault that we are in the sh*tvigilante wrote:What an absloute load of old company crap.
(notice the alliteration)![]()
I see the old tired 'team leader' s**t is still floating on the tide in the sea of doom!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
WCM document
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: WCM document
-
vigilante
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: 20 May 2007, 19:13
- Gender: Male
- Location: dangerously close
Re: WCM document
yeadvbuk55 wrote:Well they are already using some of it, I mean they pass the buck down the ladder so efficiently......................... you obviously didn't realise it was your fault that we are in the sh*tvigilante wrote:What an absloute load of old company crap.
(notice the alliteration)![]()
I see the old tired 'team leader' s**t is still floating on the tide in the sea of doom!
I forgot that DV.
What was I thinking of!
I must do more to help!
Wait a minute I'm already working my ass of with 'absorbing' , I must be an under-achiever!!
Always be one step ahead, play their game but be wiser. Revenge is sweet.
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Re: WCM document
I used to work for a Jap company and was shown that, or very similar, nearly 20 years ago.
We had all that Kaizen, Kanban, 5S, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Best Practice, Toyota Management System, etc etc
We were already doing it, but had different names for it :
'Common Sense'
and
'Proper Management'.
We had all that Kaizen, Kanban, 5S, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Best Practice, Toyota Management System, etc etc
We were already doing it, but had different names for it :
'Common Sense'
and
'Proper Management'.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: WCM document
vigilante wrote:yeadvbuk55 wrote:Well they are already using some of it, I mean they pass the buck down the ladder so efficiently......................... you obviously didn't realise it was your fault that we are in the sh*tvigilante wrote:What an absloute load of old company crap.
(notice the alliteration)![]()
I see the old tired 'team leader' s**t is still floating on the tide in the sea of doom!
I forgot that DV.![]()
What was I thinking of!
I must do more to help!
Wait a minute I'm already working my ass of with 'absorbing' , I must be an under-achiever!!![]()
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8958
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Re: WCM document
despite our experience of RM managements MISMANAGEMENT of this once brilliant orginisation (once the envy of postal companies all over the world) it beggars belief that this present lot in charge of ROYAL MAIL have had the audacity to employ someone to come up with this absolute crock of s--t! and it adds insult to injury that we have to bring him halfway round the world to tell us we've got labels on the floor...........you could'nt make it up
they really don't know what their doing
but we all know who is going to pay the price of their ineptitude
US AND ONLY US 
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: WCM document
I like the section on the Zero Theory. I reckon that with zero managers, Royal Mail would become a world class organisation again overnight.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: WCM document
is this It reads like a badly translated Sun Tzu guide to marketing instead of war.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Night Tonic
- Posts: 1474
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 21:35
Re: WCM document
Just wait till its all privatised 
Don't believe everything you're told in the rest room
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: WCM document
OKNight Tonic wrote:Just wait till its all privatised
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: WCM document
Me toodvbuk55 wrote:OKNight Tonic wrote:Just wait till its all privatised
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: WCM document
POSTMAN wrote:Me toodvbuk55 wrote:OKNight Tonic wrote:Just wait till its all privatised
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: WCM document
all this waitingPOSTMAN wrote:Me toodvbuk55 wrote:OKNight Tonic wrote:Just wait till its all privatised

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: WCM document
And......I think I'll have afishtank wrote:POSTMAN wrote:Me toodvbuk55 wrote:OKNight Tonic wrote:Just wait till its all privatised![]()
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: WCM document
I'm off to rattle chickens and scotch eggs,gis a shout laters.dvbuk55 wrote:And......I think I'll have afishtank wrote:POSTMAN wrote:Me toodvbuk55 wrote:OKNight Tonic wrote:Just wait till its all privatised![]()
whilst I am waiting.

I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere