ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Did Taurus88 get the chop

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Did Taurus88 get the chop

Post by POSTMAN »

clashcityrocker wrote:To be fair (tbf as the kids text) this thread has no topic.
Did Taurus88 get the chop - no he didn't.
I say he but I am the only one who thinks he writes like a female?
I agree,but keep on topic please..........................................does he/she likes scotch eggs? :hmmmm
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Did Taurus88 get the chop

Post by dvbuk55 »

POSTMAN wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Won't get nicked by our boys cause they rattle :evil/mad our guys will think it's broke.
I'll send them 1st class tomm,should be with you by Sat. :oops: :d'oh!
Now tell me this is on topic!!! :left:
I'll send them 1st class tomm.... It's Royal Mail related! :so there :speak to the hand :cuppa
All I have to say to you is Moya Greene :whistle
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Did Taurus88 get the chop

Post by POSTMAN »

dvbuk55 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Won't get nicked by our boys cause they rattle :evil/mad our guys will think it's broke.
I'll send them 1st class tomm,should be with you by Sat. :oops: :d'oh!
Now tell me this is on topic!!! :left:
I'll send them 1st class tomm.... It's Royal Mail related! :so there :speak to the hand :cuppa
All I have to say to you is Moya Greene :whistle
:shock: How could you! :sad:
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.