I agree,but keep on topic please..........................................does he/she likes scotch eggs?clashcityrocker wrote:To be fair (tbf as the kids text) this thread has no topic.
Did Taurus88 get the chop - no he didn't.
I say he but I am the only one who thinks he writes like a female?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Did Taurus88 get the chop
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Did Taurus88 get the chop
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Did Taurus88 get the chop
All I have to say to you is Moya GreenePOSTMAN wrote:I'll send them 1st class tomm.... It's Royal Mail related!dvbuk55 wrote:Now tell me this is on topic!!!POSTMAN wrote:Won't get nicked by our boys cause they rattleour guys will think it's broke.
I'll send them 1st class tomm,should be with you by Sat.![]()
![]()
![]()
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Did Taurus88 get the chop
dvbuk55 wrote:All I have to say to you is Moya GreenePOSTMAN wrote:I'll send them 1st class tomm.... It's Royal Mail related!dvbuk55 wrote:Now tell me this is on topic!!!POSTMAN wrote:Won't get nicked by our boys cause they rattleour guys will think it's broke.
I'll send them 1st class tomm,should be with you by Sat.![]()
![]()
![]()
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.