Wouldn't have been in the same year if it was?! lolclashcityrocker wrote:Was it the same one as DGP?Aprilaydee wrote:
Well, he didn't go to my school, I was at an all Girls Grammar...
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
I kept getting held backAprilaydee wrote:Wouldn't have been in the same year if it was?! lolclashcityrocker wrote:Was it the same one as DGP?Aprilaydee wrote:
Well, he didn't go to my school, I was at an all Girls Grammar...
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
What were you held back with DGP...............not the soap on rope by any chance..........I wonder what the girls showers had for the equivalent of soap on a rope?DGP1 wrote:I kept getting held backAprilaydee wrote:Wouldn't have been in the same year if it was?! lolclashcityrocker wrote:Was it the same one as DGP?Aprilaydee wrote:
Well, he didn't go to my school, I was at an all Girls Grammar...(in more ways than one
).
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
dvbuk55 wrote:What were you held back with DGP...............not the soap on rope by any chance..........I wonder what the girls showers had for the equivalent of soap on a rope?DGP1 wrote:I kept getting held backAprilaydee wrote:Wouldn't have been in the same year if it was?! lolclashcityrocker wrote:Was it the same one as DGP?Aprilaydee wrote:
Well, he didn't go to my school, I was at an all Girls Grammar...(in more ways than one
).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
We didn't take showers at school...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
I don't believe you because I've seen those moviesAprilaydee wrote:We didn't take showers at school...
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Welllllllllll I do believe her because I remember seeing a film with a young lady standing in a sink with a flannel and soapy waterDGP1 wrote:I don't believe you because I've seen those moviesAprilaydee wrote:We didn't take showers at school...
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
That wasn't a film................that was your peepholedvbuk55 wrote:Welllllllllll I do believe her because I remember seeing a film with a young lady standing in a sink with a flannel and soapy waterDGP1 wrote:I don't believe you because I've seen those moviesAprilaydee wrote:We didn't take showers at school...That vision has stayed with me for half a century
![]()
![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
There isn't a sink that could hold me or my weight!dvbuk55 wrote:Welllllllllll I do believe her because I remember seeing a film with a young lady standing in a sink with a flannel and soapy waterDGP1 wrote:I don't believe you because I've seen those moviesAprilaydee wrote:We didn't take showers at school...That vision has stayed with me for half a century
![]()
![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?