ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

clashcityrocker wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
Well, he didn't go to my school, I was at an all Girls Grammar...
Was it the same one as DGP?
Wouldn't have been in the same year if it was?! lol
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by DGP1 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
Well, he didn't go to my school, I was at an all Girls Grammar...
Was it the same one as DGP?
Wouldn't have been in the same year if it was?! lol
I kept getting held back :wink: (in more ways than one :nervous ).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
Well, he didn't go to my school, I was at an all Girls Grammar...
Was it the same one as DGP?
Wouldn't have been in the same year if it was?! lol
I kept getting held back :wink: (in more ways than one :nervous ).
What were you held back with DGP...............not the soap on rope by any chance..........I wonder what the girls showers had for the equivalent of soap on a rope?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
Well, he didn't go to my school, I was at an all Girls Grammar...
Was it the same one as DGP?
Wouldn't have been in the same year if it was?! lol
I kept getting held back :wink: (in more ways than one :nervous ).
What were you held back with DGP...............not the soap on rope by any chance..........I wonder what the girls showers had for the equivalent of soap on a rope?
:silenced :silenced :silenced :silenced There's no way because I'd end up in the naughty room forever :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

We didn't take showers at school...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by DGP1 »

Aprilaydee wrote:We didn't take showers at school...
I don't believe you because I've seen those movies :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:We didn't take showers at school...
I don't believe you because I've seen those movies :nervous
Welllllllllll I do believe her because I remember seeing a film with a young lady standing in a sink with a flannel and soapy water :angel That vision has stayed with me for half a century :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:We didn't take showers at school...
I don't believe you because I've seen those movies :nervous
Welllllllllll I do believe her because I remember seeing a film with a young lady standing in a sink with a flannel and soapy water :angel That vision has stayed with me for half a century :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
That wasn't a film................that was your peephole :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:We didn't take showers at school...
I don't believe you because I've seen those movies :nervous
Welllllllllll I do believe her because I remember seeing a film with a young lady standing in a sink with a flannel and soapy water :angel That vision has stayed with me for half a century :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
There isn't a sink that could hold me or my weight!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?