ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by dvbuk55 »

Stormproof wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:Any more talk of these damned boots and I will be posting a nude picture in my wellies :Very Happy
Was it you that sent me that photo? :hmmmm Not ginger are you?
:Very Happy Well now that you mention it storm.......................no I'm bloody grey.............all over.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:Any more talk of these damned boots and I will be posting a nude picture in my wellies :Very Happy
Was it you that sent me that photo? :hmmmm Not ginger are you?
:Very Happy Well now that you mention it storm.......................no I'm bloody grey.............all over.
You're NOT grey all over :wink:

at least not since that terrible accident with the Sambuca and the blowtorch :chuckle
Last edited by DGP1 on 09 Oct 2010, 18:53, edited 1 time in total.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Aprilaydee wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:Any more talk of these damned boots and I will be posting a nude picture in my wellies :Very Happy
Us rural posties see sheep every day. :crazy: :nana :crazy:
Some of us have them looking thru the patio windows... We have to close the curtains when we eat Lamb :nervous
It'll be curtains for them anyway before long. :sad: :crazy: :sad:
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:Any more talk of these damned boots and I will be posting a nude picture in my wellies :Very Happy
Us rural posties see sheep every day. :crazy: :nana :crazy:
Some of us have them looking thru the patio windows... We have to close the curtains when we eat Lamb :nervous
:hmmmm DGP has the very same problem........except he isn't eating them, well not in the conventional sense :whistle
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

Ewwwwwwwww!!!!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:Ewwwwwwwww!!!!
I think you meant Ewe April :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

Rumour also has it that he would only go out with a woman who had a sheepskin coat and was willing to wear it inside out on occasion :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by POSTMAN »

What's wrong with Gingers!!! :speak to the hand
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by Stormproof »

POSTMAN wrote:What's wrong with Gingers!!! :speak to the hand
So it was you :shhhhh
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

I know a ginger lad who used to get called "Baked bean b*ll*cks" at school...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by DGP1 »

Aprilaydee wrote:I know a ginger lad who used to get called "Baked bean b*ll*cks" at school...
Is that not because he like to um......pleasure himself whilst dipping himself in baked beans :hmmmm :nervous :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by POSTMAN »

Aprilaydee wrote:I know a ginger lad who used to get called "Baked bean b*ll*cks" at school...
Hope you stuck up for him!
PS:The testicles have no colour baring on the hair of the member it belongs to.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by DGP1 »

Stormproof wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:What's wrong with Gingers!!! :speak to the hand
So it was you :shhhhh
See I told you so :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:I know a ginger lad who used to get called "Baked bean b*ll*cks" at school...
Is that not because he like to um......pleasure himself whilst dipping himself in baked beans :hmmmm :nervous :chuckle
All is revealed - I often wondered why you took tinned food into the naughty room :no no .............small tins I might add.................I find the catering tins are quite heavy to carry about :angel
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

POSTMAN wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:I know a ginger lad who used to get called "Baked bean b*ll*cks" at school...
Hope you stuck up for him!
PS:The testicles have no colour baring on the hair of the member it belongs to.
Well, he didn't go to my school, I was at an all Girls Grammar...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16740
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by clashcityrocker »

Aprilaydee wrote:
Well, he didn't go to my school, I was at an all Girls Grammar...
Was it the same one as DGP?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.