Stormproof wrote:Was it you that sent me that photo?dvbuk55 wrote:Any more talk of these damned boots and I will be posting a nude picture in my welliesNot ginger are you?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
You're NOT grey all overdvbuk55 wrote:Stormproof wrote:Was it you that sent me that photo?dvbuk55 wrote:Any more talk of these damned boots and I will be posting a nude picture in my welliesNot ginger are you?
Well now that you mention it storm.......................no I'm bloody grey.............all over.
at least not since that terrible accident with the Sambuca and the blowtorch
Last edited by DGP1 on 09 Oct 2010, 18:53, edited 1 time in total.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
It'll be curtains for them anyway before long.Aprilaydee wrote:Some of us have them looking thru the patio windows... We have to close the curtains when we eat LambLounge Lizard wrote:Us rural posties see sheep every day.dvbuk55 wrote:Any more talk of these damned boots and I will be posting a nude picture in my wellies![]()
![]()
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Aprilaydee wrote:Some of us have them looking thru the patio windows... We have to close the curtains when we eat LambLounge Lizard wrote:Us rural posties see sheep every day.dvbuk55 wrote:Any more talk of these damned boots and I will be posting a nude picture in my wellies![]()
![]()
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
I think you meant Ewe AprilAprilaydee wrote:Ewwwwwwwww!!!!
Rumour also has it that he would only go out with a woman who had a sheepskin coat and was willing to wear it inside out on occasion
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
What's wrong with Gingers!!! 
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
So it was youPOSTMAN wrote:What's wrong with Gingers!!!
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
I know a ginger lad who used to get called "Baked bean b*ll*cks" at school...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Is that not because he like to um......pleasure himself whilst dipping himself in baked beansAprilaydee wrote:I know a ginger lad who used to get called "Baked bean b*ll*cks" at school...
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Hope you stuck up for him!Aprilaydee wrote:I know a ginger lad who used to get called "Baked bean b*ll*cks" at school...
PS:The testicles have no colour baring on the hair of the member it belongs to.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
See I told you soStormproof wrote:So it was youPOSTMAN wrote:What's wrong with Gingers!!!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
All is revealed - I often wondered why you took tinned food into the naughty roomDGP1 wrote:Is that not because he like to um......pleasure himself whilst dipping himself in baked beansAprilaydee wrote:I know a ginger lad who used to get called "Baked bean b*ll*cks" at school...![]()
![]()
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Well, he didn't go to my school, I was at an all Girls Grammar...POSTMAN wrote:Hope you stuck up for him!Aprilaydee wrote:I know a ginger lad who used to get called "Baked bean b*ll*cks" at school...
PS:The testicles have no colour baring on the hair of the member it belongs to.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Was it the same one as DGP?Aprilaydee wrote:
Well, he didn't go to my school, I was at an all Girls Grammar...
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.