Answer at your peril
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
April this is only going one way - his next question will be "Is it a fur coat by any chance?"
Answer at your peril
Answer at your peril
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
D'ya know what... I can't remember. I know I bought the shoes around April time and the coat around November but I dunno whether it was the November before or after.POSTMAN wrote:Well...........................do you match the shoes to the coat or the coat to the shoes?POSTMAN wrote:What came 1st,the shoes or the coat?
If it makes you feel better, I don't have a matching handbag. I don't really use handbags. I have a boyfriend to carry stuff for me
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
I'm not like that,i'm interested in the fashion habits of our female members.dvbuk55 wrote:April this is only going one way - his next question will be "Is it a fur coat by any chance?"
Answer at your peril
Anyway,she says she bought the coat in november going into winter,everythings furry at that time of year.
I can vouch for that as i'm married.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Well, I love my "esgidiau newydd" and I'm going to wear them tomorrow. All day. Just have to decide on the outfit now <sigh> Let's hope my postie delivers my other clothes I've ordered before I have to go out at 9am...POSTMAN wrote:I'm not like that,i'm interested in the fashion habits of our female members.dvbuk55 wrote:April this is only going one way - his next question will be "Is it a fur coat by any chance?"
Answer at your peril![]()
![]()
Anyway,she says she bought the coat in november going into winter,everythings furry at that time of year.
I can vouch for that as i'm married.![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Get in that naughty roomPOSTMAN wrote:I'm not like that,i'm interested in the fashion habits of our female members.dvbuk55 wrote:April this is only going one way - his next question will be "Is it a fur coat by any chance?"
Answer at your peril![]()
![]()
Anyway,she says she bought the coat in november going into winter,everythings furry at that time of year.
I can vouch for that as i'm married.![]()
-
mazza111
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 877
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Female
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
They are pretty April, I can't wear thick heels tho, they make my legs look fat, stiletto all the time or a wedge.
http://www.mazza111.pwp.blueyonder.co.u ... wboots.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.mazza111.pwp.blueyonder.co.u ... boots2.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Still stuck to flatties for the moment until I see the specialist about my knee tho, so they will be gathering dust until then
http://www.mazza111.pwp.blueyonder.co.u ... wboots.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.mazza111.pwp.blueyonder.co.u ... boots2.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Still stuck to flatties for the moment until I see the specialist about my knee tho, so they will be gathering dust until then
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH they are WELL nice!! I'm not good with stilettos anymore seeing as my balance is buggered anyway!
My new clothes arrived today, about 10 mins too late unfortunately as I was on my way out to my tutorial. But I'm wearing them now haha Put my knee high boots on instead of my ankle ones cos I wore them earlier
My new clothes arrived today, about 10 mins too late unfortunately as I was on my way out to my tutorial. But I'm wearing them now haha Put my knee high boots on instead of my ankle ones cos I wore them earlier
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
You gals are going to give our senior members a heart attack! 
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Nah, RM have already beaten us to it!POSTMAN wrote:You gals are going to give our senior members a heart attack!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
They remind me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79CJON8fv6c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Aprilaydee wrote:Esgidiau Newydd!!!
My left leg...
( Showing my age again
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Any more talk of these damned boots and I will be posting a nude picture in my wellies 
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Promises Promises 
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Was it you that sent me that photo?dvbuk55 wrote:Any more talk of these damned boots and I will be posting a nude picture in my wellies
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Us rural posties see sheep every day.dvbuk55 wrote:Any more talk of these damned boots and I will be posting a nude picture in my wellies
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Some of us have them looking thru the patio windows... We have to close the curtains when we eat LambLounge Lizard wrote:Us rural posties see sheep every day.dvbuk55 wrote:Any more talk of these damned boots and I will be posting a nude picture in my wellies![]()
![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?

