ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by dvbuk55 »

April this is only going one way - his next question will be "Is it a fur coat by any chance?"

Answer at your peril :angel
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

POSTMAN wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:What came 1st,the shoes or the coat?
Well...........................do you match the shoes to the coat or the coat to the shoes?
D'ya know what... I can't remember. I know I bought the shoes around April time and the coat around November but I dunno whether it was the November before or after.

If it makes you feel better, I don't have a matching handbag. I don't really use handbags. I have a boyfriend to carry stuff for me :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by POSTMAN »

dvbuk55 wrote:April this is only going one way - his next question will be "Is it a fur coat by any chance?"

Answer at your peril :angel
I'm not like that,i'm interested in the fashion habits of our female members. :so there :no no
Anyway,she says she bought the coat in november going into winter,everythings furry at that time of year.
I can vouch for that as i'm married. :neutral: :d'oh!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

POSTMAN wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:April this is only going one way - his next question will be "Is it a fur coat by any chance?"

Answer at your peril :angel
I'm not like that,i'm interested in the fashion habits of our female members. :so there :no no
Anyway,she says she bought the coat in november going into winter,everythings furry at that time of year.
I can vouch for that as i'm married. :neutral: :d'oh!
Well, I love my "esgidiau newydd" and I'm going to wear them tomorrow. All day. Just have to decide on the outfit now <sigh> Let's hope my postie delivers my other clothes I've ordered before I have to go out at 9am...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by dvbuk55 »

POSTMAN wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:April this is only going one way - his next question will be "Is it a fur coat by any chance?"

Answer at your peril :angel
I'm not like that,i'm interested in the fashion habits of our female members. :so there :no no
Anyway,she says she bought the coat in november going into winter,everythings furry at that time of year.
I can vouch for that as i'm married. :neutral: :d'oh!
Get in that naughty room :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle And the interest in their apparel ......................yes I just bet you are :whistle
mazza111
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 877
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
Gender: Female

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by mazza111 »

They are pretty April, I can't wear thick heels tho, they make my legs look fat, stiletto all the time or a wedge.

http://www.mazza111.pwp.blueyonder.co.u ... wboots.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.mazza111.pwp.blueyonder.co.u ... boots2.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Still stuck to flatties for the moment until I see the specialist about my knee tho, so they will be gathering dust until then
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH they are WELL nice!! I'm not good with stilettos anymore seeing as my balance is buggered anyway!

My new clothes arrived today, about 10 mins too late unfortunately as I was on my way out to my tutorial. But I'm wearing them now haha Put my knee high boots on instead of my ankle ones cos I wore them earlier :Very Happy
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by POSTMAN »

You gals are going to give our senior members a heart attack! :crazy:
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

POSTMAN wrote:You gals are going to give our senior members a heart attack! :crazy:
Nah, RM have already beaten us to it!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Aprilaydee wrote:Esgidiau Newydd!!!

Image

My left leg...

Image
They remind me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79CJON8fv6c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :nana
( Showing my age again :sad: )
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by dvbuk55 »

Any more talk of these damned boots and I will be posting a nude picture in my wellies :Very Happy
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16740
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by clashcityrocker »

Promises Promises :cuppa
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by Stormproof »

dvbuk55 wrote:Any more talk of these damned boots and I will be posting a nude picture in my wellies :Very Happy
Was it you that sent me that photo? :hmmmm Not ginger are you?
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by Lounge Lizard »

dvbuk55 wrote:Any more talk of these damned boots and I will be posting a nude picture in my wellies :Very Happy
Us rural posties see sheep every day. :crazy: :nana :crazy:
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:Any more talk of these damned boots and I will be posting a nude picture in my wellies :Very Happy
Us rural posties see sheep every day. :crazy: :nana :crazy:
Some of us have them looking thru the patio windows... We have to close the curtains when we eat Lamb :nervous
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?