Pegman wrote:According to this months courier you are entitled to one pair of Magnums or Cats a year, and one pair of boots every two years, I am assuming they are talking office staff there, I can get through a pair of Magnums in three months, so under this new directive where I can only wear RM issued footwear, what do I do for the other nine months....stay at home ?
i wore out the cats in under 2 months
got another set and have a set on order
shimmyrule wrote:What a load of shyte, come ti my office and print pics o the mail lyin about for days, cut affs in frame, return letters piled as high as the roof, last weeks packets crammed inta yorks, cardboard box mountains that the homeless could sleep under,who the fook wants to be seen as "world class postie ffs" get a grip eh.
have you noticed its always mail centres that are happy as larry , forget about the delivery side been shafted.
Internal newspaper of the year i'll have you know.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
shimmyrule wrote:What a load of shyte, come ti my office and print pics o the mail lyin about for days, cut affs in frame, return letters piled as high as the roof, last weeks packets crammed inta yorks, cardboard box mountains that the homeless could sleep under,who the fook wants to be seen as "world class postie ffs" get a grip eh.
have you noticed its always mail centres that are happy as larry , forget about the delivery side been shafted.
Who is this Larry chap because I keep hearing that he's so happy and I'd really like to know his secret
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Larry's secret is simple he has never worked for Royal Mail.
"Today’s workplace has become heartless and soulless. Employees are seen as units of labour, automatons, functionaries, objects for achieving designated tasks, and as costs to be minimised."
I like the letters page:especially the one praising Atos who got a postman back to work quicker!
What a wonderful service they provide!
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
General Mannerheim wrote:I like the letters page:especially the one praising Atos who got a postman back to work quicker!
What a wonderful service they provide!
Good grief!
Sounds like the Daily Sport gone mad!!!
I'm glad I don't bother reading that shyte anymore, The Courier, I mean, not the Daily Sport.
It wants everybody to make believe everything is ok in the wonderful world of royal fail. I bet you that 99% of posties that recieve this tripe don't agree with what there saying...i certainly don't!
Oh and another thing, i've never seen so many happy posties...i wonder if they got paid a tenner each just to smile.
General Mannerheim wrote:I like the letters page:especially the one praising Atos who got a postman back to work quicker!
What a wonderful service they provide!
Good grief!
Sounds like the Daily Sport gone mad!!!
I'm glad I don't bother reading that shyte anymore, The Courier, I mean, not the Daily Sport.
when i'm out i hide the courier inside a copy of the sport.....just incase i meet someone that knows me
I get my postman to sticker it up 'refused' as I realised everytime I read it, it winds me right up.Much easier to send the crap back,if everyone did this theymight get the message it f***s us off being taken for fools.
Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.