Could you explain why I have 30" legs (typical for someone ~5'5"), yet I am 5'10" then (due to torso of someone typically ~6'3")?clashcityrocker wrote:While this is completely off topic - I think you'll find there is a direct correlation between someone's leg length and their height.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
-
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1923
- Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
I'll bet your heart skipped a beat or two April - you must have thought he'd had one of those enlargement opsAprilaydee wrote:My boyfriend proudly announced earlier he has a "41 inch girth".He meant chest size...
-
dados
- Posts: 399
- Joined: 04 Sep 2009, 16:33
- Gender: Male
- Location: leading the 5th column
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
wear shorts
Art as expression
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
mazza111 wrote:Enough Ego sizes plz gents! Men who usual brag are as big as my little pinky!!!
Back to topic, you should be able to order them unhemmed and put a hem on them to the correct length. Had to do that with the women's ones before, as RMs 31" leg actually came in at 29" leg
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Apart from the possible use of a medieval torture device at some point during your adolescence, I can't think of any reason why you should be the way you are.IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:
Could you explain why I have 30" legs (typical for someone ~5'5"), yet I am 5'10" then (due to torso of someone typically ~6'3")?
But as long as you are happy, I am happy.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Women's legs are longer than men's are. I only mean if they're both the same height obviously.
That's why a 5ft10 woman would need more leg room than a 5ft10 man.
That's why a 5ft10 woman would need more leg room than a 5ft10 man.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
How grotesque, two giant women with 9inch pinkies with a 5 inch girth -stokes11eg wrote:mazza111 wrote:Enough Ego sizes plz gents! Men who usual brag are as big as my little pinky!!!
Back to topic, you should be able to order them unhemmed and put a hem on them to the correct length. Had to do that with the women's ones before, as RMs 31" leg actually came in at 29" legtrue about the pinkie.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Do I detect a hint of jealousy?dvbuk55 wrote:How grotesque, two giant women with 9inch pinkies with a 5 inch girth -stokes11eg wrote:mazza111 wrote:Enough Ego sizes plz gents! Men who usual brag are as big as my little pinky!!!
Back to topic, you should be able to order them unhemmed and put a hem on them to the correct length. Had to do that with the women's ones before, as RMs 31" leg actually came in at 29" legtrue about the pinkie.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
You're very sharp today, April.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
It's one of my "good" days today. I'm only coping with a numb face rather than a numb brain!
Been out shopping and bought some new shoes so of course I'm feeling much better
Been out shopping and bought some new shoes so of course I'm feeling much better
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Jealous Imelda? Of course not, if you've got it flaunt it I say, unfortunately I've don't got it.Aprilaydee wrote:It's one of my "good" days today. I'm only coping with a numb face rather than a numb brain!
Been out shopping and bought some new shoes so of course I'm feeling much better
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
And I bought some jewellery...dvbuk55 wrote:Jealous Imelda? Of course not, if you've got it flaunt it I say, unfortunately I've don't got it.Aprilaydee wrote:It's one of my "good" days today. I'm only coping with a numb face rather than a numb brain!
Been out shopping and bought some new shoes so of course I'm feeling much better
Damn you BHS for having so many shiny, shiny pretty things and a discount on them!!! <waves fist>
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
And I can confirm thatdvbuk55 wrote:Jealous Imelda? Of course not, if you've got it flaunt it I say, unfortunately I've don't got it.Aprilaydee wrote:It's one of my "good" days today. I'm only coping with a numb face rather than a numb brain!
Been out shopping and bought some new shoes so of course I'm feeling much better
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
He does, but they're supposed to be trousers.dados wrote:wear shorts
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Tell taleDGP1 wrote:And I can confirm thatdvbuk55 wrote:Jealous Imelda? Of course not, if you've got it flaunt it I say, unfortunately I've don't got it.Aprilaydee wrote:It's one of my "good" days today. I'm only coping with a numb face rather than a numb brain!
Been out shopping and bought some new shoes so of course I'm feeling much better