ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1923
Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by IloveMYredTROLLEY! »

clashcityrocker wrote:While this is completely off topic - I think you'll find there is a direct correlation between someone's leg length and their height.
Could you explain why I have 30" legs (typical for someone ~5'5"), yet I am 5'10" then (due to torso of someone typically ~6'3")? :cuppa
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:My boyfriend proudly announced earlier he has a "41 inch girth". :shock: He meant chest size... :roll:
I'll bet your heart skipped a beat or two April - you must have thought he'd had one of those enlargement ops :chuckle
dados
Posts: 399
Joined: 04 Sep 2009, 16:33
Gender: Male
Location: leading the 5th column

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by dados »

wear shorts
Art as expression
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by stokes11eg »

mazza111 wrote:Enough Ego sizes plz gents! Men who usual brag are as big as my little pinky!!!


Back to topic, you should be able to order them unhemmed and put a hem on them to the correct length. Had to do that with the women's ones before, as RMs 31" leg actually came in at 29" leg :crazy:
:Very Happy true about the pinkie.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16740
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by clashcityrocker »

IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:
Could you explain why I have 30" legs (typical for someone ~5'5"), yet I am 5'10" then (due to torso of someone typically ~6'3")? :cuppa
Apart from the possible use of a medieval torture device at some point during your adolescence, I can't think of any reason why you should be the way you are.
But as long as you are happy, I am happy. :chuckle
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

Women's legs are longer than men's are. I only mean if they're both the same height obviously.

That's why a 5ft10 woman would need more leg room than a 5ft10 man.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by dvbuk55 »

stokes11eg wrote:
mazza111 wrote:Enough Ego sizes plz gents! Men who usual brag are as big as my little pinky!!!


Back to topic, you should be able to order them unhemmed and put a hem on them to the correct length. Had to do that with the women's ones before, as RMs 31" leg actually came in at 29" leg :crazy:
:Very Happy true about the pinkie.
How grotesque, two giant women with 9inch pinkies with a 5 inch girth - :angel
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
stokes11eg wrote:
mazza111 wrote:Enough Ego sizes plz gents! Men who usual brag are as big as my little pinky!!!


Back to topic, you should be able to order them unhemmed and put a hem on them to the correct length. Had to do that with the women's ones before, as RMs 31" leg actually came in at 29" leg :crazy:
:Very Happy true about the pinkie.
How grotesque, two giant women with 9inch pinkies with a 5 inch girth - :angel
Do I detect a hint of jealousy? :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by Straight4ward »

Wassssuppp_Cat.jpg
You're very sharp today, April.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

It's one of my "good" days today. I'm only coping with a numb face rather than a numb brain!

Been out shopping and bought some new shoes so of course I'm feeling much better :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:It's one of my "good" days today. I'm only coping with a numb face rather than a numb brain!

Been out shopping and bought some new shoes so of course I'm feeling much better :chuckle
Jealous Imelda? Of course not, if you've got it flaunt it I say, unfortunately I've don't got it.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:It's one of my "good" days today. I'm only coping with a numb face rather than a numb brain!

Been out shopping and bought some new shoes so of course I'm feeling much better :chuckle
Jealous Imelda? Of course not, if you've got it flaunt it I say, unfortunately I've don't got it.
And I bought some jewellery... :nervous :chuckle

Damn you BHS for having so many shiny, shiny pretty things and a discount on them!!! <waves fist>
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:It's one of my "good" days today. I'm only coping with a numb face rather than a numb brain!

Been out shopping and bought some new shoes so of course I'm feeling much better :chuckle
Jealous Imelda? Of course not, if you've got it flaunt it I say, unfortunately I've don't got it.
And I can confirm that :sad:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
OnAFlyer
Posts: 1938
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by OnAFlyer »

dados wrote:wear shorts
He does, but they're supposed to be trousers. :chuckle
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:It's one of my "good" days today. I'm only coping with a numb face rather than a numb brain!

Been out shopping and bought some new shoes so of course I'm feeling much better :chuckle
Jealous Imelda? Of course not, if you've got it flaunt it I say, unfortunately I've don't got it.
And I can confirm that :sad:
Tell tale :sad: and I thought you were a gentleman.