ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Cut Off King
Posts: 1078
Joined: 23 Jun 2009, 21:18
Gender: Female

Re: Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Post by Cut Off King »

dwainedibbly wrote:translation please :d'oh!
You need "parliamo Glasgow" by Stanley Baxter

Noahbadpairaburds = Those two ladies are quite nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0rgETg2Hoo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AlbertoGranado
Posts: 57
Joined: 25 Apr 2010, 15:16
Gender: Male
Location: Under Neon Loneliness

Re: Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Post by AlbertoGranado »

Cut Off King wrote:
dwainedibbly wrote:translation please :d'oh!
You need "parliamo Glasgow" by Stanley Baxter

Noahbadpairaburds = Those two ladies are quite nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0rgETg2Hoo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He needs a kick in the sandy's furries cheek :wink:
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:The lovely Glasgow accent :nervous of course if you think that's bad you should hear a Ballymena accent :chuckle :chuckle
What's odd about that accent? I spent some time there with the Irish Rangers, actually not with them, but using some of their facilities - there was a sort of night club place up some stairs, which I don't remember...............actually I don't remember the name of the barracks either, anyway I didn't have any trouble understanding them.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Post by DGP1 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJH3_mYFPYc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
AlbertoGranado
Posts: 57
Joined: 25 Apr 2010, 15:16
Gender: Male
Location: Under Neon Loneliness

Re: Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Post by AlbertoGranado »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:The lovely Glasgow accent :nervous of course if you think that's bad you should hear a Ballymena accent :chuckle :chuckle
What's odd about that accent? I spent some time there with the Irish Rangers, actually not with them, but using some of their facilities - there was a sort of night club place up some stairs, which I don't remember...............actually I don't remember the name of the barracks either, anyway I didn't have any trouble understanding them.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

DGP1 wrote:The lovely Glasgow accent :nervous of course if you think that's bad you should hear a Ballymena accent :chuckle :chuckle HI
You missed the Hi, on the end of every sentence, hi. I just thought they were very friendly in Ballymena for a while, Hi. I started to do it for a while when I left. :oops:
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dados
Posts: 399
Joined: 04 Sep 2009, 16:33
Gender: Male
Location: leading the 5th column

Re: Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Post by dados »

soz TBT its "hey" as in "I'm from Ballymena hey",unless you are Liam Neeson he doesn't do "heys" anymore
Art as expression
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations
cfps
Posts: 24
Joined: 04 Apr 2007, 17:09

Re: Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Post by cfps »

Alberto, how did the visit go.. can you give us a full description in glasweigan please.. nearly pi**ed myself laughing at the translation request from our colleagues south of the wall.
I wish we had an accent in Edinburgh!!!!!
Postman, would you do the honours of translating again please.. funny as f*ck!!!
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 5038
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
Gender: Male

Re: Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Post by baldrick »

She's visiting Mount Pleasant on Monday. :nervous
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Post by smokerjim »

cfps wrote:Alberto, how did the visit go.. can you give us a full description in glasweigan please.. nearly pi**ed myself laughing at the translation request from our colleagues south of the wall.
I wish we had an accent in Edinburgh!!!!!
Postman, would you do the honours of translating again please.. funny as f*ck!!!
Ya do have accents in Edinburgh - it's just that people from EH also sound like they're from KT or GU - I know what I'm saying, I used to watch Naked Video on BBC 2 ( BTW, I'm still annoyed I never got a reply to my complaint that the title was a clear breach of the Trades Description Act )
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Post by POSTMAN »

So....what the feck happened,anyone pull. :nervous
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Post by smokerjim »

POSTMAN wrote:So....what the feck happened,anyone pull. :nervous
If they did, it was probably only their puds - but I hope someone did ( it might be the only chance to f*ck her, before she f*cks all of us!!! :nervous :nervous )
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Post by dvbuk55 »

smokerjim wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:So....what the feck happened,anyone pull. :nervous
If they did, it was probably only their puds - but I hope someone did ( it might be the only chance to f*ck her, before she f*cks all of us!!! :nervous :nervous )

Any idea where I am on the list smoker................only I wouldn't want to disappoint her with a poor performance by being too eager, if you know what I mean, and I'm pretty sure you will :angel
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 5038
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
Gender: Male

Re: Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Post by baldrick »

dvbuk55 wrote:
smokerjim wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:So....what the feck happened,anyone pull. :nervous
If they did, it was probably only their puds - but I hope someone did ( it might be the only chance to f*ck her, before she f*cks all of us!!! :nervous :nervous )

Any idea where I am on the list smoker................only I wouldn't want to disappoint her with a poor performance by being too eager, if you know what I mean, and I'm pretty sure you will :angel

Oi! Don't try to jump the queue - there's 973 people in London who are going to be f@cked before you.
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Post by smokerjim »

DVB, I'm afraid your reputation preceedes you, and Moya expects nowt but disappointment to wing its way from you to her :left:
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!