DGP1 wrote:The lovely Glasgow accent of course if you think that's bad you should hear a Ballymena accent
What's odd about that accent? I spent some time there with the Irish Rangers, actually not with them, but using some of their facilities - there was a sort of night club place up some stairs, which I don't remember...............actually I don't remember the name of the barracks either, anyway I didn't have any trouble understanding them.
DGP1 wrote:The lovely Glasgow accent of course if you think that's bad you should hear a Ballymena accent
What's odd about that accent? I spent some time there with the Irish Rangers, actually not with them, but using some of their facilities - there was a sort of night club place up some stairs, which I don't remember...............actually I don't remember the name of the barracks either, anyway I didn't have any trouble understanding them.
DGP1 wrote:The lovely Glasgow accent of course if you think that's bad you should hear a Ballymena accent HI
You missed the Hi, on the end of every sentence, hi. I just thought they were very friendly in Ballymena for a while, Hi. I started to do it for a while when I left.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Alberto, how did the visit go.. can you give us a full description in glasweigan please.. nearly pi**ed myself laughing at the translation request from our colleagues south of the wall.
I wish we had an accent in Edinburgh!!!!!
Postman, would you do the honours of translating again please.. funny as f*ck!!!
cfps wrote:Alberto, how did the visit go.. can you give us a full description in glasweigan please.. nearly pi**ed myself laughing at the translation request from our colleagues south of the wall.
I wish we had an accent in Edinburgh!!!!!
Postman, would you do the honours of translating again please.. funny as f*ck!!!
Ya do have accents in Edinburgh - it's just that people from EH also sound like they're from KT or GU - I know what I'm saying, I used to watch Naked Video on BBC 2 ( BTW, I'm still annoyed I never got a reply to my complaint that the title was a clear breach of the Trades Description Act )
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
POSTMAN wrote:So....what the feck happened,anyone pull.
If they did, it was probably only their puds - but I hope someone did ( it might be the only chance to f*ck her, before she f*cks all of us!!! )
Any idea where I am on the list smoker................only I wouldn't want to disappoint her with a poor performance by being too eager, if you know what I mean, and I'm pretty sure you will
POSTMAN wrote:So....what the feck happened,anyone pull.
If they did, it was probably only their puds - but I hope someone did ( it might be the only chance to f*ck her, before she f*cks all of us!!! )
Any idea where I am on the list smoker................only I wouldn't want to disappoint her with a poor performance by being too eager, if you know what I mean, and I'm pretty sure you will
Oi! Don't try to jump the queue - there's 973 people in London who are going to be f@cked before you.