ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

PAPAL VISIT

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: PAPAL VISIT

Post by dvbuk55 »

wiganpostie wrote:That's a bit too expensive for me - I shaved my head once for charidee, you reckon that'll cover the bill?
Hardly - it didn't cover your head to begin with. :whistle
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: PAPAL VISIT

Post by TeeferTiger »

wiganpostie wrote:That's a bit too expensive for me - I shaved my head once for charidee, you reckon that'll cover the bill?
How about a back, sack and crack wax? Probably won't work for you but I could do with a giggle...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: PAPAL VISIT

Post by Straight4ward »

men-hair-removal.jpg
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
wiganpostie
Posts: 670
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
Gender: Male

Re: PAPAL VISIT

Post by wiganpostie »

dvbuk55 wrote:
wiganpostie wrote:That's a bit too expensive for me - I shaved my head once for charidee, you reckon that'll cover the bill?
Hardly - it didn't cover your head to begin with. :whistle
Admittedly it wouldn't have taken Carol Vordermann or that fresh young strumpet who's replaced her to tally up the hairs, but it's the thought that counts. :Very Happy
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: PAPAL VISIT

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
wiganpostie wrote:That's a bit too expensive for me - I shaved my head once for charidee, you reckon that'll cover the bill?
How about a back, sack and crack wax? Probably won't work for you but I could do with a giggle...
Get back in the naughty room you harridan :chuckle
wiganpostie
Posts: 670
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
Gender: Male

Re: PAPAL VISIT

Post by wiganpostie »

Aprilaydee wrote:
wiganpostie wrote:That's a bit too expensive for me - I shaved my head once for charidee, you reckon that'll cover the bill?
How about a back, sack and crack wax? Probably won't work for you but I could do with a giggle...
With the bag weights we carry now bending us over double, I'd end up looking like a red arsed baboon :d'oh!
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: PAPAL VISIT

Post by smokerjim »

Aprilaydee wrote:
wiganpostie wrote:That's a bit too expensive for me - I shaved my head once for charidee, you reckon that'll cover the bill?
How about a back, sack and crack wax? Probably won't work for you but I could do with a giggle...
Been there, done that, suggest something else :roll: :cuppa
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: PAPAL VISIT

Post by dvbuk55 »

wiganpostie wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
wiganpostie wrote:That's a bit too expensive for me - I shaved my head once for charidee, you reckon that'll cover the bill?
How about a back, sack and crack wax? Probably won't work for you but I could do with a giggle...
With the bag weights we carry now bending us over double, I'd end up looking like a red arsed baboon :d'oh!
And exactly which end would we be looking at in view of your recent tonsorial charity exercise :angel
norbert
Posts: 3027
Joined: 15 Jan 2008, 01:46

Re: PAPAL VISIT

Post by norbert »

DGP1 wrote:
Tman wrote:Funny how the Catholic church is seen as fair game to all the collective wits (and rightly so) and yet Islam is not, and shall not be made fun of in any context....

Those old liberal's double standards at work again? :hmmmm
That's because the Catholic church will only get slightly upset but some of those crazy muslems will declare a fatwa on you................and even I'm not brave enough for that :nervous
http://islamizationwatch.blogspot.com/2 ... acted.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :angel
After meeting DGP ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MURDERERS. Need to dispose of a body? Simply parcel it up and post it to yourself via DHL. You will never see it again.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: PAPAL VISIT

Post by TeeferTiger »

norbert wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Tman wrote:Funny how the Catholic church is seen as fair game to all the collective wits (and rightly so) and yet Islam is not, and shall not be made fun of in any context....

Those old liberal's double standards at work again? :hmmmm
That's because the Catholic church will only get slightly upset but some of those crazy muslems will declare a fatwa on you................and even I'm not brave enough for that :nervous
http://islamizationwatch.blogspot.com/2 ... acted.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :angel
After meeting DGP ?
:left: :left: :left: :left: :left:
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?