Hardly - it didn't cover your head to begin with.wiganpostie wrote:That's a bit too expensive for me - I shaved my head once for charidee, you reckon that'll cover the bill?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
PAPAL VISIT
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: PAPAL VISIT
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: PAPAL VISIT
How about a back, sack and crack wax? Probably won't work for you but I could do with a giggle...wiganpostie wrote:That's a bit too expensive for me - I shaved my head once for charidee, you reckon that'll cover the bill?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
-
wiganpostie
- Posts: 670
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
- Gender: Male
Re: PAPAL VISIT
Admittedly it wouldn't have taken Carol Vordermann or that fresh young strumpet who's replaced her to tally up the hairs, but it's the thought that counts.dvbuk55 wrote:Hardly - it didn't cover your head to begin with.wiganpostie wrote:That's a bit too expensive for me - I shaved my head once for charidee, you reckon that'll cover the bill?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: PAPAL VISIT
Get back in the naughty room you harridanAprilaydee wrote:How about a back, sack and crack wax? Probably won't work for you but I could do with a giggle...wiganpostie wrote:That's a bit too expensive for me - I shaved my head once for charidee, you reckon that'll cover the bill?
-
wiganpostie
- Posts: 670
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
- Gender: Male
Re: PAPAL VISIT
With the bag weights we carry now bending us over double, I'd end up looking like a red arsed baboonAprilaydee wrote:How about a back, sack and crack wax? Probably won't work for you but I could do with a giggle...wiganpostie wrote:That's a bit too expensive for me - I shaved my head once for charidee, you reckon that'll cover the bill?
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: PAPAL VISIT
Been there, done that, suggest something elseAprilaydee wrote:How about a back, sack and crack wax? Probably won't work for you but I could do with a giggle...wiganpostie wrote:That's a bit too expensive for me - I shaved my head once for charidee, you reckon that'll cover the bill?
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: PAPAL VISIT
And exactly which end would we be looking at in view of your recent tonsorial charity exercisewiganpostie wrote:With the bag weights we carry now bending us over double, I'd end up looking like a red arsed baboonAprilaydee wrote:How about a back, sack and crack wax? Probably won't work for you but I could do with a giggle...wiganpostie wrote:That's a bit too expensive for me - I shaved my head once for charidee, you reckon that'll cover the bill?
-
norbert
- Posts: 3027
- Joined: 15 Jan 2008, 01:46
Re: PAPAL VISIT
After meeting DGP ?DGP1 wrote:That's because the Catholic church will only get slightly upset but some of those crazy muslems will declare a fatwa on you................and even I'm not brave enough for thatTman wrote:Funny how the Catholic church is seen as fair game to all the collective wits (and rightly so) and yet Islam is not, and shall not be made fun of in any context....
Those old liberal's double standards at work again?![]()
http://islamizationwatch.blogspot.com/2 ... acted.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MURDERERS. Need to dispose of a body? Simply parcel it up and post it to yourself via DHL. You will never see it again.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: PAPAL VISIT
norbert wrote:After meeting DGP ?DGP1 wrote:That's because the Catholic church will only get slightly upset but some of those crazy muslems will declare a fatwa on you................and even I'm not brave enough for thatTman wrote:Funny how the Catholic church is seen as fair game to all the collective wits (and rightly so) and yet Islam is not, and shall not be made fun of in any context....
Those old liberal's double standards at work again?![]()
http://islamizationwatch.blogspot.com/2 ... acted.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?