ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16740
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?

Post by clashcityrocker »

Oh No! :d'oh!
I can't believe I fell for that again.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?

Post by POSTMAN »

:nervous
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16740
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?

Post by clashcityrocker »

fishtank wrote:

My bad..... :sad:
YOU YOU
I am apoplectic with rage.
After all I have done for you!
I can't believe it.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?

Post by POSTMAN »

clashcityrocker wrote:
fishtank wrote:

My bad..... :sad:
YOU YOU
I am apoplectic with rage.
After all I have done for you!
I can't believe it.
Cheap virus mate,i'm with you on this one,shall we foe him.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16740
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?

Post by clashcityrocker »

POSTMAN wrote: Cheap virus mate,i'm with you on this one,shall we foe him.
But what would we do when we needed help filling in our 1099b?
Or if you want to trim your hedge fund?
Or if we wanted mates rates on his dating website?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:
fishtank wrote:

My bad..... :sad:
YOU YOU
I am apoplectic with rage.
After all I have done for you!
I can't believe it.

It was him...he killed it....i just marked it for death.
POSTMAN pulled the trigger...and now he's trying to frame me :nervous :nervous
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16740
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?

Post by clashcityrocker »

Image
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?

Post by POSTMAN »

clashcityrocker wrote:
POSTMAN wrote: Cheap virus mate,i'm with you on this one,shall we foe him.
But what would we do when we needed help filling in our 1099b?
Or if you want to trim your hedge fund?
Or if we wanted mates rates on his dating website?
s**t good point,especially about the dating site. :d'oh!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?

Post by POSTMAN »

fishtank wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
fishtank wrote:

My bad..... :sad:
YOU YOU
I am apoplectic with rage.
After all I have done for you!
I can't believe it.

It was him...he killed it....i just marked it for death.
POSTMAN pulled the trigger...and now he's trying to frame me :nervous :nervous
Grass. :so there
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
joband finishlol
Posts: 16
Joined: 09 Jul 2010, 17:00
Gender: Male

Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?

Post by joband finishlol »

Why the feck did i fall for that one Postman ,doooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?

Post by fishtank »

POSTMAN wrote: Grass. :so there
Image
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Cliff Clavin
Posts: 184
Joined: 25 Aug 2008, 21:29
Gender: Male

Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?

Post by Cliff Clavin »

Hear this also its getting cancelled as the government want whoevers taking over to make the investment/improvements.
bunkerland
Posts: 546
Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
Gender: Male

Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?

Post by bunkerland »

Wild Rover wrote:So many rumours, so much gossip...latest being 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped due "no money"???


Great,does that mean we'll start getting paid for d2d again, :nana. Guess not :sad:

Perhaps the 2010 agreement was all just a big bad dream,a bit like the Bobby Ewing/Dallas thing! :pray
Cliff Clavin
Posts: 184
Joined: 25 Aug 2008, 21:29
Gender: Male

Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?

Post by Cliff Clavin »

We are due a revision at end of Sept, but have heard nothing for a few weeks now.

We had a big pegasus revision in Oct 08 though, that made all our walks 4.30 and rurals 5-6 hrs.
somerset
Posts: 582
Joined: 08 Jun 2007, 16:23

Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?

Post by somerset »

Somebody must have a clue as to where they are stored, maybe even a picture?[/quote]

Sorry i cannot get a picture . But i spoke to someone the other day,who works at Royal Portbury Dock ( Bristol ) Biggest dock for inported cars etc . When they come of the liners they have to refurbish and clean them.
He said about 3 to 4 thousand Vauxhall vans for Royal Mail in storage .
Ready for dispatch . Around Britain.