I can't believe I fell for that again.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?
Oh No!
I can't believe I fell for that again.
I can't believe I fell for that again.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?
YOU YOUfishtank wrote:
My bad.....
I am apoplectic with rage.
After all I have done for you!
I can't believe it.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?
Cheap virus mate,i'm with you on this one,shall we foe him.clashcityrocker wrote:YOU YOUfishtank wrote:
My bad.....
I am apoplectic with rage.
After all I have done for you!
I can't believe it.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?
But what would we do when we needed help filling in our 1099b?POSTMAN wrote: Cheap virus mate,i'm with you on this one,shall we foe him.
Or if you want to trim your hedge fund?
Or if we wanted mates rates on his dating website?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?
clashcityrocker wrote:YOU YOUfishtank wrote:
My bad.....
I am apoplectic with rage.
After all I have done for you!
I can't believe it.
It was him...he killed it....i just marked it for death.
POSTMAN pulled the trigger...and now he's trying to frame me
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?

The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?
s**t good point,especially about the dating site.clashcityrocker wrote:But what would we do when we needed help filling in our 1099b?POSTMAN wrote: Cheap virus mate,i'm with you on this one,shall we foe him.
Or if you want to trim your hedge fund?
Or if we wanted mates rates on his dating website?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?
Grass.fishtank wrote:clashcityrocker wrote:YOU YOUfishtank wrote:
My bad.....
I am apoplectic with rage.
After all I have done for you!
I can't believe it.
It was him...he killed it....i just marked it for death.
POSTMAN pulled the trigger...and now he's trying to frame me![]()
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
joband finishlol
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 09 Jul 2010, 17:00
- Gender: Male
Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?
Why the feck did i fall for that one Postman ,doooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?
POSTMAN wrote: Grass.

good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Cliff Clavin
- Posts: 184
- Joined: 25 Aug 2008, 21:29
- Gender: Male
Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?
Hear this also its getting cancelled as the government want whoevers taking over to make the investment/improvements.
-
bunkerland
- Posts: 546
- Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?
Wild Rover wrote:So many rumours, so much gossip...latest being 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped due "no money"???
Great,does that mean we'll start getting paid for d2d again,
Perhaps the 2010 agreement was all just a big bad dream,a bit like the Bobby Ewing/Dallas thing!
-
Cliff Clavin
- Posts: 184
- Joined: 25 Aug 2008, 21:29
- Gender: Male
Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?
We are due a revision at end of Sept, but have heard nothing for a few weeks now.
We had a big pegasus revision in Oct 08 though, that made all our walks 4.30 and rurals 5-6 hrs.
We had a big pegasus revision in Oct 08 though, that made all our walks 4.30 and rurals 5-6 hrs.
-
somerset
- Posts: 582
- Joined: 08 Jun 2007, 16:23
Re: 2010 and Beyond to be scrapped?
Somebody must have a clue as to where they are stored, maybe even a picture?[/quote]
Sorry i cannot get a picture . But i spoke to someone the other day,who works at Royal Portbury Dock ( Bristol ) Biggest dock for inported cars etc . When they come of the liners they have to refurbish and clean them.
He said about 3 to 4 thousand Vauxhall vans for Royal Mail in storage .
Ready for dispatch . Around Britain.
Sorry i cannot get a picture . But i spoke to someone the other day,who works at Royal Portbury Dock ( Bristol ) Biggest dock for inported cars etc . When they come of the liners they have to refurbish and clean them.
He said about 3 to 4 thousand Vauxhall vans for Royal Mail in storage .
Ready for dispatch . Around Britain.