Do you have to plug it instokes11eg wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Was it Chuck Berry and his little ding a ling?stokes11eg wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Ah right................that service button, silly mePLEEEEEEEESE, it's getting too near Sunday for the ribaldry to start, anyway, talking about buzzers, do you know where the saying you can ring my bells comes from?
I do but I'm not telling.No--------and I'm still not telling---
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
The service button
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: The service button
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: The service button
Not to do with Pavlov's dogs is it?!dvbuk55 wrote:even though beautiful women tend to have a lot of suitors, there might be something quirky about you that just "rings her bell".stokes11eg wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Was it Chuck Berry and his little ding a ling?stokes11eg wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Ah right................that service button, silly mePLEEEEEEEESE, it's getting too near Sunday for the ribaldry to start, anyway, talking about buzzers, do you know where the saying you can ring my bells comes from?
I do but I'm not telling.No--------and I'm still not telling---
OK I give in.
I don't want to think about this lot salivating when a bell's rung though... or even without the bell.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
redspartapost
- Posts: 151
- Joined: 10 Jul 2009, 12:03
- Gender: Male
Re: The service button
in our d.o after 3 succsesive days without gaining entry to stair the lino prints of an a4 sheet stating the postman/woman has been able to gain acsess for 3 days your mail is now available to be collected from the d.o,until such times as a key can be provided or entry system reset.this sheet is stuck to the door of stair and the mail handed in daily to the callers office.after a day or two i am usually given a key or factors reset the time on entry system ,works for me 
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: The service button
Well you might have to ......................butDGP1 wrote:Do you have to plug it instokes11eg wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Was it Chuck Berry and his little ding a ling?stokes11eg wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Ah right................that service button, silly mePLEEEEEEEESE, it's getting too near Sunday for the ribaldry to start, anyway, talking about buzzers, do you know where the saying you can ring my bells comes from?
I do but I'm not telling.No--------and I'm still not telling---
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: The service button
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: The service button
They'd have to be big to waken dvb when he goes overstokes11eg wrote:O'K, I'll tell. In Elizabethen times, bells wereplaced under the beds of newlyweds.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: The service button
Goes over what exactly, DGP?They'd have to be big to waken dvb when he goes over
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: The service button
stokes11eg wrote:O'K, I'll tell. In Elizabethen times, bells wereplaced under the beds of newlyweds.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: The service button
I think it was still in practise in the 1800s too.stokes11eg wrote:O'K, I'll tell. In Elizabethen times, bells wereplaced under the beds of newlyweds.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: The service button
Not speaking from personal experience April I hopeAprilaydee wrote:I think it was still in practise in the 1800s too.stokes11eg wrote:O'K, I'll tell. In Elizabethen times, bells wereplaced under the beds of newlyweds.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: The service button
Experience of reading books?! loldvbuk55 wrote:Not speaking from personal experience April I hopeAprilaydee wrote:I think it was still in practise in the 1800s too.stokes11eg wrote:O'K, I'll tell. In Elizabethen times, bells wereplaced under the beds of newlyweds.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: The service button
Straight4ward wrote:Goes over what exactly, DGP?They'd have to be big to waken dvb when he goes over
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
andy2007
- Posts: 3971
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Earth
Re: The service button
Now THAT'S a good idea!redspartapost wrote:in our d.o after 3 succsesive days without gaining entry to stair the lino prints of an a4 sheet stating the postman/woman has been able to gain acsess for 3 days your mail is now available to be collected from the d.o,until such times as a key can be provided or entry system reset.this sheet is stuck to the door of stair and the mail handed in daily to the callers office.after a day or two i am usually given a key or factors reset the time on entry system ,works for me
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!
it's just another outlook on Reality!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: The service button
I'm not getting involved in that bondage thingy again DGP - not after the masking tape and lamp post debacleDGP1 wrote:Straight4ward wrote:Goes over what exactly, DGP?They'd have to be big to waken dvb when he goes over![]()
I'm not being silenced but gagged