ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

20 year services gift

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: 20 year services gift

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:Oneforall is a good voucher to have instead of argos. More shops take them...
Well yes April, but they wouldn't take them at my usual place of recreation :angel
I said more shops, not all shops... :-p
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
willymagic
Posts: 26
Joined: 11 Jan 2009, 15:14
Gender: Male

Re: 20 year services gift

Post by willymagic »

higgybabe wrote:I have received my 20 year services reward and they told me to order my gift on the web, http://www.earwardcenter.com/rb/0001038139/6GB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, I have tried it doesn't seem to be available. The web page is not recognized, so I can't order it that way I will hve to phone up instead. I don't know how I have lasted so long with Royal Mail because I sometimes feel like a number and used as a dogs body, if you had a problem or struggling you didn't get help, you'll be OK.

Thats a shame, i have just tried that link and it worked ok for me, just ordered a sunseeker and an around the world cruise!! :Very Happy
bullyfish
Posts: 4
Joined: 29 Jun 2007, 19:01

Re: 20 year services gift

Post by bullyfish »

didnt get anything for 10 yrs or 15 yrs and heard nothing of 20 yr award which was 2 months ago, how long you have to wait?????????
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 5038
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
Gender: Male

Re: 20 year services gift

Post by baldrick »

bullyfish wrote:didnt get anything for 10 yrs or 15 yrs and heard nothing of 20 yr award which was 2 months ago, how long you have to wait?????????
IIRC I got mine about 8 months later. May be quicker now though.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: 20 year services gift

Post by POSTMAN »

I got my 10 year cert and badge (which is quite cool actually :oops: ) after 11 years. :crazy:
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: 20 year services gift

Post by dvbuk55 »

POSTMAN wrote:I got my 10 year cert and badge (which is quite cool actually :oops: ) after 11 years. :crazy:
I got mine after 13 years and it was the old consignia badge, which by the time I got it had reverted back to Royal Mail. Who knows though, it may be worth a bob or two in a few years.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: 20 year services gift

Post by fishtank »

dvbuk55 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:I got my 10 year cert and badge (which is quite cool actually :oops: ) after 11 years. :crazy:
I got mine after 13 years and it was the old consignia badge, which by the time I got it had reverted back to Royal Mail. Who knows though, it may be worth a bob or two in a few years.
What?...Royal Mail...i think your being optimistic. :chuckle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: 20 year services gift

Post by krussel »

dvbuk55 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:I got my 10 year cert and badge (which is quite cool actually :oops: ) after 11 years. :crazy:
I got mine after 13 years and it was the old consignia badge, which by the time I got it had reverted back to Royal Mail. Who knows though, it may be worth a bob or two in a few years.
Shove it on Ebay and get back...................................................................................50p :nana
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: 20 year services gift

Post by krussel »

POSTMAN wrote:I got my 10 year cert and badge (which is quite cool actually :oops: ) after 11 years. :crazy:
Ive kept mine in the spare room alongside my 20 yrs :oops:

I keep telling the kids to work harder at school so they dont end up with one :left:

The new type is a plastic block /paper weight thingy.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: 20 year services gift

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:I got my 10 year cert and badge (which is quite cool actually :oops: ) after 11 years. :crazy:
I got mine after 13 years and it was the old consignia badge, which by the time I got it had reverted back to Royal Mail. Who knows though, it may be worth a bob or two in a few years.
What?...Royal Mail...i think your being optimistic. :chuckle
Every time I see a gorgeous young chick I get optomistic :angel