I said more shops, not all shops... :-pdvbuk55 wrote:Well yes April, but they wouldn't take them at my usual place of recreationAprilaydee wrote:Oneforall is a good voucher to have instead of argos. More shops take them...
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
20 year services gift
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: 20 year services gift
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
willymagic
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 11 Jan 2009, 15:14
- Gender: Male
Re: 20 year services gift
higgybabe wrote:I have received my 20 year services reward and they told me to order my gift on the web, http://www.earwardcenter.com/rb/0001038139/6GB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, I have tried it doesn't seem to be available. The web page is not recognized, so I can't order it that way I will hve to phone up instead. I don't know how I have lasted so long with Royal Mail because I sometimes feel like a number and used as a dogs body, if you had a problem or struggling you didn't get help, you'll be OK.
Thats a shame, i have just tried that link and it worked ok for me, just ordered a sunseeker and an around the world cruise!!
-
bullyfish
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 29 Jun 2007, 19:01
Re: 20 year services gift
didnt get anything for 10 yrs or 15 yrs and heard nothing of 20 yr award which was 2 months ago, how long you have to wait?????????
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: 20 year services gift
IIRC I got mine about 8 months later. May be quicker now though.bullyfish wrote:didnt get anything for 10 yrs or 15 yrs and heard nothing of 20 yr award which was 2 months ago, how long you have to wait?????????
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: 20 year services gift
I got my 10 year cert and badge (which is quite cool actually
) after 11 years. 
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 20 year services gift
I got mine after 13 years and it was the old consignia badge, which by the time I got it had reverted back to Royal Mail. Who knows though, it may be worth a bob or two in a few years.POSTMAN wrote:I got my 10 year cert and badge (which is quite cool actually) after 11 years.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: 20 year services gift
What?...Royal Mail...i think your being optimistic.dvbuk55 wrote:I got mine after 13 years and it was the old consignia badge, which by the time I got it had reverted back to Royal Mail. Who knows though, it may be worth a bob or two in a few years.POSTMAN wrote:I got my 10 year cert and badge (which is quite cool actually) after 11 years.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: 20 year services gift
Shove it on Ebay and get back...................................................................................50pdvbuk55 wrote:I got mine after 13 years and it was the old consignia badge, which by the time I got it had reverted back to Royal Mail. Who knows though, it may be worth a bob or two in a few years.POSTMAN wrote:I got my 10 year cert and badge (which is quite cool actually) after 11 years.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: 20 year services gift
Ive kept mine in the spare room alongside my 20 yrsPOSTMAN wrote:I got my 10 year cert and badge (which is quite cool actually) after 11 years.
I keep telling the kids to work harder at school so they dont end up with one
The new type is a plastic block /paper weight thingy.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 20 year services gift
Every time I see a gorgeous young chick I get optomisticfishtank wrote:What?...Royal Mail...i think your being optimistic.dvbuk55 wrote:I got mine after 13 years and it was the old consignia badge, which by the time I got it had reverted back to Royal Mail. Who knows though, it may be worth a bob or two in a few years.POSTMAN wrote:I got my 10 year cert and badge (which is quite cool actually) after 11 years.