ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

bank holiday equals

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Postman Plodd
Posts: 596
Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
Gender: Male

Re: bank holiday equals

Post by Postman Plodd »

Well could you really get your man-mojo working when wrapped in a huge pile of girly crocheted bedding? I do my best work in my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle quilt cover set.

Image
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: bank holiday equals

Post by DGP1 »

I feel much better in my Pat bed clothes :chuckle
Image
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Postman Plodd
Posts: 596
Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
Gender: Male

Re: bank holiday equals

Post by Postman Plodd »

i can honestly say i had this and matching lightshade and cuddly Jess

Image

Drove my lass, at that time, up the wall.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: bank holiday equals

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:I feel much better in my Pat bed clothes :chuckle
Image
Yeah right. ;liar This is how I remember it:
duvet.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.