
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
bank holiday equals
-
Postman Plodd
- Posts: 596
- Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
- Gender: Male
Re: bank holiday equals
Well could you really get your man-mojo working when wrapped in a huge pile of girly crocheted bedding? I do my best work in my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle quilt cover set.


-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: bank holiday equals
I feel much better in my Pat bed clothes


I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Postman Plodd
- Posts: 596
- Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
- Gender: Male
Re: bank holiday equals
i can honestly say i had this and matching lightshade and cuddly Jess

Drove my lass, at that time, up the wall.

Drove my lass, at that time, up the wall.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: bank holiday equals
Yeah right.DGP1 wrote:I feel much better in my Pat bed clothes![]()
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.