BELIAL wrote:You still there? Dow down 192 points. Is it a drawDGP1 wrote:http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chri ... ate-jesus/
So I feel I can take the piss out of them all because they're all lies........................and if I'm wrong may God strike me dow
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Arrgh Scientologists
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
DGP1 wrote:BELIAL wrote:You still there? Dow down 192 points. Is it a drawDGP1 wrote:http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chri ... ate-jesus/
So I feel I can take the piss out of them all because they're all lies........................and if I'm wrong may God strike me dow![]()
next time it'll be Nasdaq
Three possibilities occur
God is a bollocks fairy tale
God is truly forgiving
Striking down is being lapsed
Bye
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
BELIAL wrote:You is not struck down yet.
Three possibilities occur
God is a bollocks fairy tale
God is truly forgiving
Striking down is being lapsed
Or DGP is God.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
fishtank wrote:BELIAL wrote:You is not struck down yet.
Three possibilities occur
God is a bollocks fairy tale
God is truly forgiving
Striking down is being lapsed
Or DGP is God.![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
He might be... I hear people say "Oh God, not you again" when he walks in?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
Well that is true, all the girls in that erm "shop" don't go in for that sort of thing - I mean is it really legalAprilaydee wrote:He might be... I hear people say "Oh God, not you again" when he walks in?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
Not so much worried about the legalities of it all... But surely that much vaseline is a fire hazard?!dvbuk55 wrote:Well that is true, all the girls in that erm "shop" don't go in for that sort of thing - I mean is it really legalAprilaydee wrote:He might be... I hear people say "Oh God, not you again" when he walks in?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
Hence the need for DVB to be in constant attendance with his high pressure hoseAprilaydee wrote:Not so much worried about the legalities of it all... But surely that much vaseline is a fire hazard?!dvbuk55 wrote:Well that is true, all the girls in that erm "shop" don't go in for that sort of thing - I mean is it really legalAprilaydee wrote:He might be... I hear people say "Oh God, not you again" when he walks in?
Bye
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
I wondered why he was wearing that rubber suit and mask! I'm assuming that's all part of the fire warden role, yes?BELIAL wrote:Hence the need for DVB to be in constant attendance with his high pressure hoseAprilaydee wrote:Not so much worried about the legalities of it all... But surely that much vaseline is a fire hazard?!dvbuk55 wrote:Well that is true, all the girls in that erm "shop" don't go in for that sort of thing - I mean is it really legalAprilaydee wrote:He might be... I hear people say "Oh God, not you again" when he walks in?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
Actually April, no it really is kinky and the vaseline?Aprilaydee wrote:I wondered why he was wearing that rubber suit and mask! I'm assuming that's all part of the fire warden role, yes?BELIAL wrote:Hence the need for DVB to be in constant attendance with his high pressure hoseAprilaydee wrote:Not so much worried about the legalities of it all... But surely that much vaseline is a fire hazard?!dvbuk55 wrote:Well that is true, all the girls in that erm "shop" don't go in for that sort of thing - I mean is it really legalAprilaydee wrote:He might be... I hear people say "Oh God, not you again" when he walks in?
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
You two have completely corrupted that poor girl.dvbuk55 wrote:
Actually April, no it really is kinky and the vaseline?he has it delivered in bulk
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
Not quite ft, the next time Aprils in the naughty room, it's her turn to wear the red pvc suit.....................can't waitfishtank wrote:You two have completely corrupted that poor girl.dvbuk55 wrote:
Actually April, no it really is kinky and the vaseline?he has it delivered in bulk
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
I haven't even said anything todayfishtank wrote:You two have completely corrupted that poor girl.dvbuk55 wrote:
Actually April, no it really is kinky and the vaseline?he has it delivered in bulk
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
plainpat
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 410
- Joined: 18 Jan 2010, 19:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: You can't get any further east in the UK without going for a swim in the North Sea
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
DGP1 wrote:I haven't even said anything todayfishtank wrote:You two have completely corrupted that poor girl.dvbuk55 wrote:
Actually April, no it really is kinky and the vaseline?he has it delivered in bulk
You will in due course
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
Postman has increased the soundproofing in the naughty roomplainpat wrote:DGP1 wrote:I haven't even said anything todayfishtank wrote:You two have completely corrupted that poor girl.dvbuk55 wrote:
Actually April, no it really is kinky and the vaseline?he has it delivered in bulk
You will in due course
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio