ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Arrgh Scientologists

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by DGP1 »

BELIAL wrote:
DGP1 wrote:http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chri ... ate-jesus/

So I feel I can take the piss out of them all because they're all lies........................and if I'm wrong may God strike me dow
You still there? Dow down 192 points. Is it a draw :chuckle
:chuckle :chuckle next time it'll be Nasdaq
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by BELIAL »

DGP1 wrote:
BELIAL wrote:
DGP1 wrote:http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chri ... ate-jesus/

So I feel I can take the piss out of them all because they're all lies........................and if I'm wrong may God strike me dow
You still there? Dow down 192 points. Is it a draw :chuckle
:chuckle :chuckle next time it'll be Nasdaq
:hmmmm You is not struck down yet.
Three possibilities occur
God is a bollocks fairy tale
God is truly forgiving
Striking down is being lapsed :nervous
Bye
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by fishtank »

BELIAL wrote: :hmmmm You is not struck down yet.
Three possibilities occur
God is a bollocks fairy tale
God is truly forgiving
Striking down is being lapsed :nervous

Or DGP is God. :nervous :nervous
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by DGP1 »

fishtank wrote:
BELIAL wrote: :hmmmm You is not struck down yet.
Three possibilities occur
God is a bollocks fairy tale
God is truly forgiving
Striking down is being lapsed :nervous

Or DGP is God. :nervous :nervous
:whistle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by TeeferTiger »

He might be... I hear people say "Oh God, not you again" when he walks in?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:He might be... I hear people say "Oh God, not you again" when he walks in?
Well that is true, all the girls in that erm "shop" don't go in for that sort of thing - I mean is it really legal :hmmmm
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:He might be... I hear people say "Oh God, not you again" when he walks in?
Well that is true, all the girls in that erm "shop" don't go in for that sort of thing - I mean is it really legal :hmmmm
Not so much worried about the legalities of it all... But surely that much vaseline is a fire hazard?!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by BELIAL »

Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:He might be... I hear people say "Oh God, not you again" when he walks in?
Well that is true, all the girls in that erm "shop" don't go in for that sort of thing - I mean is it really legal :hmmmm
Not so much worried about the legalities of it all... But surely that much vaseline is a fire hazard?!
Hence the need for DVB to be in constant attendance with his high pressure hose :roll:
Bye
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by TeeferTiger »

BELIAL wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:He might be... I hear people say "Oh God, not you again" when he walks in?
Well that is true, all the girls in that erm "shop" don't go in for that sort of thing - I mean is it really legal :hmmmm
Not so much worried about the legalities of it all... But surely that much vaseline is a fire hazard?!
Hence the need for DVB to be in constant attendance with his high pressure hose :roll:
I wondered why he was wearing that rubber suit and mask! I'm assuming that's all part of the fire warden role, yes?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
BELIAL wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:He might be... I hear people say "Oh God, not you again" when he walks in?
Well that is true, all the girls in that erm "shop" don't go in for that sort of thing - I mean is it really legal :hmmmm
Not so much worried about the legalities of it all... But surely that much vaseline is a fire hazard?!
Hence the need for DVB to be in constant attendance with his high pressure hose :roll:
I wondered why he was wearing that rubber suit and mask! I'm assuming that's all part of the fire warden role, yes?
Actually April, no it really is kinky and the vaseline? :shhhhh he has it delivered in bulk :nervous
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by fishtank »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Actually April, no it really is kinky and the vaseline? :shhhhh he has it delivered in bulk :nervous
You two have completely corrupted that poor girl. :no no
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Actually April, no it really is kinky and the vaseline? :shhhhh he has it delivered in bulk :nervous
You two have completely corrupted that poor girl. :no no
Not quite ft, the next time Aprils in the naughty room, it's her turn to wear the red pvc suit.....................can't wait :dance
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by DGP1 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Actually April, no it really is kinky and the vaseline? :shhhhh he has it delivered in bulk :nervous
You two have completely corrupted that poor girl. :no no
I haven't even said anything today :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
plainpat
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 410
Joined: 18 Jan 2010, 19:29
Gender: Male
Location: You can't get any further east in the UK without going for a swim in the North Sea

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by plainpat »

DGP1 wrote:
fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Actually April, no it really is kinky and the vaseline? :shhhhh he has it delivered in bulk :nervous
You two have completely corrupted that poor girl. :no no
I haven't even said anything today :nervous

You will in due course :whistle
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by DGP1 »

plainpat wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Actually April, no it really is kinky and the vaseline? :shhhhh he has it delivered in bulk :nervous
You two have completely corrupted that poor girl. :no no
I haven't even said anything today :nervous

You will in due course :whistle
Postman has increased the soundproofing in the naughty room :sad: so the minute I overcome that I'll be back in full corruption mode :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio