ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Knock Knock

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Knock Knock

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:I didn't realise you'd left the naughty room?! Thought it was a permanent place for you...
Wellllllll, yes! but I truly don't deserve to be there - if it wasn't for he who must be obeyed....................well I'd be practically normal :angel
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Knock Knock

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:I didn't realise you'd left the naughty room?! Thought it was a permanent place for you...
Wellllllll, yes! but I truly don't deserve to be there - if it wasn't for he who must be obeyed....................well I'd be practically normal :angel
Normal?! That's the funniest thing you've ever said... Oooh where are my Tena lady pads... :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Knock Knock

Post by krussel »

be practically normal
:shock: :shock: Define normal :dance :dance
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Knock Knock

Post by krussel »

Aprilaydee wrote:my Tena lady pads...
Err what are those :nervous

I would ask her indoors but she,s gone up to bed and thinks postie's are strange enough as it is :left:

I will guess at pee pads :hmmmm
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Knock Knock

Post by fishtank »

krussel wrote:

I will guess at pee pads :hmmmm
Yes the same thing DGP and dvb wear only more discreet. :chuckle :chuckle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Knock Knock

Post by krussel »

fishtank wrote:
krussel wrote:

I will guess at pee pads :hmmmm
Yes the same thing DGP and dvb wear only more discreet. :chuckle :chuckle

:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle ouch :chuckle :chuckle :nervous :nervous
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Knock Knock

Post by dvbuk55 »

Not that you'd recognise DGs panty liners as such, no no, they look more like a bath towel wrapped in a bin liner :whistle

Myself? A bucket and string.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Knock Knock

Post by dvbuk55 »

krussel wrote:
be practically normal
:shock: :shock: Define normal :dance :dance
Well me - practically :angel
pinstripe
Posts: 2474
Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
Gender: Male
Location: 2 left turns from reality

Re: Knock Knock

Post by pinstripe »

Is this what it's like in the naughty room then? It's very strange.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Knock Knock

Post by dvbuk55 »

pinstripe wrote:Is this what it's like in the naughty room then? It's very strange.
Not for us it isn't - it's well normal.....ish :crazy:
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Knock Knock

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
pinstripe wrote:Is this what it's like in the naughty room then? It's very strange.
Not for us it isn't - it's well normal.....ish :crazy:
There's that "N" word again...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Knock Knock

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
pinstripe wrote:Is this what it's like in the naughty room then? It's very strange.
Not for us it isn't - it's well normal.....ish :crazy:
There's that "N" word again...
April :shhhhh you could end up in the very naughty room - if you do bring your p.....cat with you :angel
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Knock Knock

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
pinstripe wrote:Is this what it's like in the naughty room then? It's very strange.
Not for us it isn't - it's well normal.....ish :crazy:
There's that "N" word again...
April :shhhhh you could end up in the very naughty room - if you do bring your p.....cat with you :angel
Which one? I've got 3.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Knock Knock

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
pinstripe wrote:Is this what it's like in the naughty room then? It's very strange.
Not for us it isn't - it's well normal.....ish :crazy:
There's that "N" word again...
April :shhhhh you could end up in the very naughty room - if you do bring your p.....cat with you :angel
Which one? I've got 3.
:hmmmm Spoilt for choice! :chuckle
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Knock Knock

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
pinstripe wrote:Is this what it's like in the naughty room then? It's very strange.
Not for us it isn't - it's well normal.....ish :crazy:
There's that "N" word again...
April :shhhhh you could end up in the very naughty room - if you do bring your p.....cat with you :angel
Which one? I've got 3.
:hmmmm Spoilt for choice! :chuckle
Damn, I'm going to need a new keyboard..............next time I buy one that doesn't get ruined by some :wink: drool :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio