Wellllllll, yes! but I truly don't deserve to be there - if it wasn't for he who must be obeyed....................well I'd be practically normalAprilaydee wrote:I didn't realise you'd left the naughty room?! Thought it was a permanent place for you...
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Knock Knock
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Knock Knock
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Knock Knock
Normal?! That's the funniest thing you've ever said... Oooh where are my Tena lady pads...dvbuk55 wrote:Wellllllll, yes! but I truly don't deserve to be there - if it wasn't for he who must be obeyed....................well I'd be practically normalAprilaydee wrote:I didn't realise you'd left the naughty room?! Thought it was a permanent place for you...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Knock Knock
be practically normal
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Knock Knock
Err what are thoseAprilaydee wrote:my Tena lady pads...
I would ask her indoors but she,s gone up to bed and thinks postie's are strange enough as it is
I will guess at pee pads
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Knock Knock
Yes the same thing DGP and dvb wear only more discreet.krussel wrote:
I will guess at pee pads
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Knock Knock
fishtank wrote:Yes the same thing DGP and dvb wear only more discreet.krussel wrote:
I will guess at pee pads![]()
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Knock Knock
Not that you'd recognise DGs panty liners as such, no no, they look more like a bath towel wrapped in a bin liner
Myself? A bucket and string.
Myself? A bucket and string.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Knock Knock
Well me - practicallykrussel wrote:be practically normal![]()
Define normal
![]()
-
pinstripe
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: 2 left turns from reality
Re: Knock Knock
Is this what it's like in the naughty room then? It's very strange.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Knock Knock
Not for us it isn't - it's well normal.....ishpinstripe wrote:Is this what it's like in the naughty room then? It's very strange.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Knock Knock
There's that "N" word again...dvbuk55 wrote:Not for us it isn't - it's well normal.....ishpinstripe wrote:Is this what it's like in the naughty room then? It's very strange.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Knock Knock
AprilAprilaydee wrote:There's that "N" word again...dvbuk55 wrote:Not for us it isn't - it's well normal.....ishpinstripe wrote:Is this what it's like in the naughty room then? It's very strange.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Knock Knock
Which one? I've got 3.dvbuk55 wrote:AprilAprilaydee wrote:There's that "N" word again...dvbuk55 wrote:Not for us it isn't - it's well normal.....ishpinstripe wrote:Is this what it's like in the naughty room then? It's very strange.you could end up in the very naughty room - if you do bring your p.....cat with you
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Knock Knock
Aprilaydee wrote:Which one? I've got 3.dvbuk55 wrote:AprilAprilaydee wrote:There's that "N" word again...dvbuk55 wrote:Not for us it isn't - it's well normal.....ishpinstripe wrote:Is this what it's like in the naughty room then? It's very strange.you could end up in the very naughty room - if you do bring your p.....cat with you
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Knock Knock
Damn, I'm going to need a new keyboard..............next time I buy one that doesn't get ruined by somedvbuk55 wrote:Aprilaydee wrote:Which one? I've got 3.dvbuk55 wrote:AprilAprilaydee wrote:There's that "N" word again...dvbuk55 wrote:Not for us it isn't - it's well normal.....ishpinstripe wrote:Is this what it's like in the naughty room then? It's very strange.you could end up in the very naughty room - if you do bring your p.....cat with you
Spoilt for choice!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio