ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Stair stomping = brain damage

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
post_bitch
Posts: 913
Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
Gender: Female

Re: Stair stomping = brain damage

Post by post_bitch »

DID U STOMP TODAY
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Stair stomping = brain damage

Post by dvbuk55 »

post_bitch wrote:DID U STOMP TODAY
I'm not telling and anyway today isn't over yet :angel
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: Stair stomping = brain damage

Post by Straight4ward »

Not convinced about this 'stomping' thing.
Goldfinger_-_Stomping_Ground.jpg
It doesn't seem to have affected these guys. They seem well adjusted. They'd fit in perfectly in our office.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Stair stomping = brain damage

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Straight4ward wrote:Not convinced about this 'stomping' thing.
Goldfinger_-_Stomping_Ground.jpg
It doesn't seem to have affected these guys. They seem well adjusted. They'd fit in perfectly in our office.
Yes I can see why - The man with tattoos and leaning over, appears to have been to the RM school of Higher Management and passed the module for DRAW with flying colours. :nervous :nervous :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: Stair stomping = brain damage

Post by Straight4ward »

Now this is the management team;
monsterpalooza-stomping.jpg
Perhaps, post_bitch has a point after all?
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
mondeoman1
Posts: 133
Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 18:19
Gender: Male

Re: Stair stomping = brain damage

Post by mondeoman1 »

damage have not got brain, day every 600 stomps. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
post_bitch
Posts: 913
Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
Gender: Female

Re: Stair stomping = brain damage

Post by post_bitch »

Image
SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Stair stomping = brain damage

Post by DGP1 »

post_bitch wrote:Image
SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE
I think I went out with her once :hmmmm I wondered why I never seen her again :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Stair stomping = brain damage

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
post_bitch wrote:Image
SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE
I think I went out with her once :hmmmm I wondered why I never seen her again :nervous
Looks a bit like me on Monday when I started on my new medication...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Stair stomping = brain damage

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
post_bitch wrote:Image
SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE
I think I went out with her once :hmmmm I wondered why I never seen her again :nervous
You didn't say she wasn't like that before you went out with her - and I have my doubts you went out with a delectabe chick like that :no no
goldy
Posts: 220
Joined: 24 Mar 2009, 13:58
Gender: Male

Re: Stair stomping = brain damage

Post by goldy »

ROYAL MAIL HAS STOLEN MY BRAIN IAM NOW ANDROID
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: Stair stomping = brain damage

Post by BELIAL »

IO IO IIIIIO IO IO IO IO IOIOIO
Bye
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Stair stomping = brain damage

Post by DGP1 »

01001001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100110 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100101
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Stair stomping = brain damage

Post by DGP1 »

01101001 01100110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01110000 01110101 01101110 01101001 01110011 01101000 01100101 01100100
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: Stair stomping = brain damage

Post by BELIAL »

No . That's even more disgusting than your first suggestion :Sick
Bye