ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Stair stomping = brain damage
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: Stair stomping = brain damage
DID U STOMP TODAY
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Stair stomping = brain damage
I'm not telling and anyway today isn't over yetpost_bitch wrote:DID U STOMP TODAY
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Stair stomping = brain damage
Not convinced about this 'stomping' thing.
It doesn't seem to have affected these guys. They seem well adjusted. They'd fit in perfectly in our office.
It doesn't seem to have affected these guys. They seem well adjusted. They'd fit in perfectly in our office.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Stair stomping = brain damage
Yes I can see why - The man with tattoos and leaning over, appears to have been to the RM school of Higher Management and passed the module for DRAW with flying colours.Straight4ward wrote:Not convinced about this 'stomping' thing.
It doesn't seem to have affected these guys. They seem well adjusted. They'd fit in perfectly in our office.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Stair stomping = brain damage
Now this is the management team;
Perhaps, post_bitch has a point after all?
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
mondeoman1
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 18:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Stair stomping = brain damage
damage have not got brain, day every 600 stomps.

-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: Stair stomping = brain damage

SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Stair stomping = brain damage
I think I went out with her oncepost_bitch wrote:
SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Stair stomping = brain damage
Looks a bit like me on Monday when I started on my new medication...DGP1 wrote:I think I went out with her oncepost_bitch wrote:
SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTUREI wondered why I never seen her again
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Stair stomping = brain damage
You didn't say she wasn't like that before you went out with her - and I have my doubts you went out with a delectabe chick like thatDGP1 wrote:I think I went out with her oncepost_bitch wrote:
SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTUREI wondered why I never seen her again
-
goldy
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 24 Mar 2009, 13:58
- Gender: Male
Re: Stair stomping = brain damage
ROYAL MAIL HAS STOLEN MY BRAIN IAM NOW ANDROID
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Stair stomping = brain damage
01001001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100110 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100101
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Stair stomping = brain damage
01101001 01100110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01110000 01110101 01101110 01101001 01110011 01101000 01100101 01100100
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere