
I prefer these but they don't last long.

Clashclashcityrocker wrote:
I prefer these but they don't last long.
plainpat wrote: Clash
I never had you down as one of these![]()

They last longer than the shoes/boots/trainers that royalmail provide!.plainpat wrote:I prefer these, but they don't last long
Just get your DOM to authorise them.PingPong wrote:Tried to order a new pair of shoes today and told that we are only entitled to one pair a year now. Anyone else had this?
YepPingPong wrote:Tried to order a new pair of shoes today and told that we are only entitled to one pair a year now. Anyone else had this?
Thats they way I got them in the end.DGP1 wrote:Just get your DOM to authorise them.
Could be quite handy for shovelling dog sh!t out of the way as well I guessDave1962 wrote:I find these help to keep out the rain
