I do ... on my 4hrs 48mins day ...DH73 wrote:the p/t's don't do any absorbtion on their 5hr days.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Speechless!
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: Speechless!
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Speechless!
Your duty DOES NOT take you 3hrs 30mins,you use your car,that takes time off of it.Your DO is also within the bermuda triangle with no boats to ship you to your duty start point.Mr Blonde wrote:Reading other peoples posts on here sometimes I do wonder about the size of my delivery. On a normal day it takes me just under 3hrs 30mins which is par isn't it?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: Speechless!
Last edited by post_bitch on 07 Aug 2010, 23:04, edited 1 time in total.
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
REDLETTER
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 748
- Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL
Re: Speechless!
What was you van driver doing whilst you were using your car when he should drop you and your bags off ?Mr Blonde wrote:Are your jobs really THAT big that you can't do the lapsing or is it a case of not doing it out of principle?
I know I'll be chastised for using my car but I did my delivery and lapsing today and was finished for 12. It helps that because we do the lapsing, they let us out as early as possible.
I admire people for taking a stance when they're being put on, but sometimes I think some people just like to cut their own noses off to spite their face.
Ours get dumped with extra packets or sometimes parts of walks that are supposed to be lapsed!
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Speechless!
No lapsing in my office. The DOM wanted us to lapse we said No. He tried to change our minds by telling us we'll be doing extra IPS, that backfired on him when we said OK.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Speechless!
OK as long as the IPS is there to do of course.Stormproof wrote:No lapsing in my office. The DOM wanted us to lapse we said No. He tried to change our minds by telling us we'll be doing extra IPS, that backfired on him when we said OK.
-
Mr Blonde
- Posts: 337
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44
Re: Speechless!
My driver finished earlier than I did.REDLETTER wrote:What was you van driver doing whilst you were using your car when he should drop you and your bags off ?Mr Blonde wrote:Are your jobs really THAT big that you can't do the lapsing or is it a case of not doing it out of principle?
I know I'll be chastised for using my car but I did my delivery and lapsing today and was finished for 12. It helps that because we do the lapsing, they let us out as early as possible.
I admire people for taking a stance when they're being put on, but sometimes I think some people just like to cut their own noses off to spite their face.
Ours get dumped with extra packets or sometimes parts of walks that are supposed to be lapsed!
-
REDLETTER
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 748
- Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL
Re: Speechless!
Mr Blonde wrote:My driver finished earlier than I did.REDLETTER wrote:What was you van driver doing whilst you were using your car when he should drop you and your bags off ?Mr Blonde wrote:Are your jobs really THAT big that you can't do the lapsing or is it a case of not doing it out of principle?
I know I'll be chastised for using my car but I did my delivery and lapsing today and was finished for 12. It helps that because we do the lapsing, they let us out as early as possible.
I admire people for taking a stance when they're being put on, but sometimes I think some people just like to cut their own noses off to spite their face.
Ours get dumped with extra packets or sometimes parts of walks that are supposed to be lapsed!![]()
Now that is funny!