I think a 'I know a street...' would be better.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Funny Names
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Funny Names
Careful with the street names peeps.
I think a 'I know a street...' would be better.
I think a 'I know a street...' would be better.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: Funny Names
Look up TN13 1AA ( where my DO is ) you might find Stan, Kyle, Cartman & Kenny laughing at us, sweating our bollocks off in the sunalloria wrote:This thread could be about street names as well?
For instance, I have a South Park!
Also, there is a street nearby called Chuckethall Road, what I say is do I deliver the mail, or do I chuck-it-all?
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
BettySwollocks
- Posts: 346
- Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 16:12
Re: Funny Names
My favourite name is Mr Baritone Shakes,
some parents can be quite cruel.
some parents can be quite cruel.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Funny Names
I knew of a PHG near my old DO who's name is Teresa Green,apparently she up rooted and moved to a new DO.I kid you not!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: Funny Names
I have Sharon Stone and Fox Mulder on my delivery lol
-
postdoom
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 20 Oct 2007, 21:45
Re: Funny Names
Mr R Stretch, Fanny Spink, Scarlett Rodd!!
-
Terry Butcher
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 05 Jun 2010, 19:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Funny Names
There is a "Deal Avenue" on one of the walks in my office, which really is asking for it as it happens to be on one of the country's most deprived council estates.alloria wrote:This thread could be about street names as well?
For instance, I have a South Park!
Also, there is a street nearby called Chuckethall Road, what I say is do I deliver the mail, or do I chuck-it-all?
Another amusing one is Elf Mill close
-
lazyjack
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 12 Apr 2008, 23:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Scotland
Re: Funny Names
Did have a chineese guy who went by the name of Man-Size Fong 
THOSE RESPONSIBLE SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Funny Names
I thought that was true of all married womenJ Whiteside wrote:I've got a woman on my run, Mrs I Dick
Iona Dick
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio