ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Funny Names

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Funny Names

Post by POSTMAN »

Careful with the street names peeps. :nervous
I think a 'I know a street...' would be better.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: Funny Names

Post by smokerjim »

alloria wrote:This thread could be about street names as well?

For instance, I have a South Park!

Also, there is a street nearby called Chuckethall Road, what I say is do I deliver the mail, or do I chuck-it-all?
Look up TN13 1AA ( where my DO is ) you might find Stan, Kyle, Cartman & Kenny laughing at us, sweating our bollocks off in the sun
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: Funny Names

Post by BELIAL »

f**k off i'm exploited gardens gets s**t service :neutral:
Bye
BettySwollocks
Posts: 346
Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 16:12

Re: Funny Names

Post by BettySwollocks »

My favourite name is Mr Baritone Shakes,

some parents can be quite cruel.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Funny Names

Post by POSTMAN »

I knew of a PHG near my old DO who's name is Teresa Green,apparently she up rooted and moved to a new DO.I kid you not!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Caniel
Posts: 623
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
Gender: Female
Location: The Batcave

Re: Funny Names

Post by Caniel »

I have Sharon Stone and Fox Mulder on my delivery lol
postdoom
Posts: 55
Joined: 20 Oct 2007, 21:45

Re: Funny Names

Post by postdoom »

Mr R Stretch, Fanny Spink, Scarlett Rodd!!
Terry Butcher
Posts: 107
Joined: 05 Jun 2010, 19:07
Gender: Male

Re: Funny Names

Post by Terry Butcher »

alloria wrote:This thread could be about street names as well?

For instance, I have a South Park!

Also, there is a street nearby called Chuckethall Road, what I say is do I deliver the mail, or do I chuck-it-all?
There is a "Deal Avenue" on one of the walks in my office, which really is asking for it as it happens to be on one of the country's most deprived council estates. :Applause Methinks it's a designated area for drugs to change hands :shhhhh

Another amusing one is Elf Mill close :Very Happy Elfs are manufactured on mass on that road! :left:
lazyjack
Posts: 169
Joined: 12 Apr 2008, 23:53
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: Funny Names

Post by lazyjack »

Did have a chineese guy who went by the name of Man-Size Fong :left:
THOSE RESPONSIBLE SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Funny Names

Post by DGP1 »

J Whiteside wrote:I've got a woman on my run, Mrs I Dick

Iona Dick
I thought that was true of all married women :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio