ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Funny Names

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
memo232
Posts: 43
Joined: 03 Jan 2009, 21:18
Gender: Male

Re: Funny Names

Post by memo232 »

George Best
westlondonpostie
Posts: 559
Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 19:19
Gender: Male
Location: Close to the edge

Re: Funny Names

Post by westlondonpostie »

Annie Oral (Thai Massage parlour) and no I ain't making it up.
eian687
Posts: 743
Joined: 27 May 2007, 09:43
Location: south wales

Re: Funny Names

Post by eian687 »

mrs S Mellin
blade8t1
Posts: 29
Joined: 07 Jul 2010, 23:33
Gender: Male

Re: Funny Names

Post by blade8t1 »

I have a Mustaffa salad on my walk(makes me giggle anyhow lol),Also stubled on a parcel for a master Bates.which I took a picture of just incase the partner didnt believe me lol.Got it kicking around somewhere.
korky
Posts: 797
Joined: 30 Dec 2007, 09:28

Re: Funny Names

Post by korky »

david beckham, peter kay, p crouch, 1 even same full name as me and its not that common, favorite.... a.s hoyle
blade8t1
Posts: 29
Joined: 07 Jul 2010, 23:33
Gender: Male

Re: Funny Names

Post by blade8t1 »

blade8t1 wrote:I have a Mustaffa salad on my walk(makes me giggle anyhow lol),Also stubled on a parcel for a master Bates.which I took a picture of just incase the partner didnt believe me lol.Got it kicking around somewhere.
Oh,,,,forgot to mention also,,mustaffa salad is also a fairly overweight chap,which also adds to the comedy of his name lol.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Funny Names

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:Etta Dick :nervous
Ivor Bigun
eian687
Posts: 743
Joined: 27 May 2007, 09:43
Location: south wales

Re: Funny Names

Post by eian687 »

wun hung lo
ivor bollockov
Eric Cantona
Posts: 365
Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 19:21
Gender: Male

Re: Funny Names

Post by Eric Cantona »

I Think half of these are made up, I have one and the proof, I had to blank out his personal details though for security reasons, other than that the envelope has not been adopted in any way. not sure about putting it on it might not be legal? I will wait till I get a few replys on it, I took a photo of the envelope one day, I could not believe what I saw...
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: Funny Names

Post by BELIAL »

Jesus Christ :shock:
Bye
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Funny Names

Post by dvbuk55 »

BELIAL wrote:Jesus Christ :shock:
Yes! What do you want now FFS
andy2007
Posts: 3971
Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
Gender: Male
Location: Earth

Re: Funny Names

Post by andy2007 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
BELIAL wrote:Jesus Christ :shock:
Yes! What do you want now FFS
LMFAO! :chuckle :chuckle
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Funny Names

Post by Stormproof »

Gaye Cummins, a Premier Ale and loads of Mr Gangas at the barracks.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
blue1873
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 8961
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
Gender: Male

Re: Funny Names

Post by blue1873 »

honestly there was a lady on my old walk(many moons ago) called Mrs Fanny Cumming.......caused a few smiles at IPS of a morning :oops:
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Funny Names

Post by Lincox »

Miss Poppy Fields
Dickie Bow