ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Funny Names
-
westlondonpostie
- Posts: 559
- Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 19:19
- Gender: Male
- Location: Close to the edge
Re: Funny Names
Annie Oral (Thai Massage parlour) and no I ain't making it up.
-
eian687
- Posts: 743
- Joined: 27 May 2007, 09:43
- Location: south wales
Re: Funny Names
mrs S Mellin
-
blade8t1
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 07 Jul 2010, 23:33
- Gender: Male
Re: Funny Names
I have a Mustaffa salad on my walk(makes me giggle anyhow lol),Also stubled on a parcel for a master Bates.which I took a picture of just incase the partner didnt believe me lol.Got it kicking around somewhere.
-
korky
- Posts: 797
- Joined: 30 Dec 2007, 09:28
Re: Funny Names
david beckham, peter kay, p crouch, 1 even same full name as me and its not that common, favorite.... a.s hoyle
-
blade8t1
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 07 Jul 2010, 23:33
- Gender: Male
Re: Funny Names
Oh,,,,forgot to mention also,,mustaffa salad is also a fairly overweight chap,which also adds to the comedy of his name lol.blade8t1 wrote:I have a Mustaffa salad on my walk(makes me giggle anyhow lol),Also stubled on a parcel for a master Bates.which I took a picture of just incase the partner didnt believe me lol.Got it kicking around somewhere.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Funny Names
Ivor BigunDGP1 wrote:Etta Dick
-
eian687
- Posts: 743
- Joined: 27 May 2007, 09:43
- Location: south wales
Re: Funny Names
wun hung lo
ivor bollockov
ivor bollockov
-
Eric Cantona
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 19:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Funny Names
I Think half of these are made up, I have one and the proof, I had to blank out his personal details though for security reasons, other than that the envelope has not been adopted in any way. not sure about putting it on it might not be legal? I will wait till I get a few replys on it, I took a photo of the envelope one day, I could not believe what I saw...
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Funny Names
Yes! What do you want now FFSBELIAL wrote:Jesus Christ
-
andy2007
- Posts: 3971
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Earth
Re: Funny Names
LMFAO!dvbuk55 wrote:Yes! What do you want now FFSBELIAL wrote:Jesus Christ
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!
it's just another outlook on Reality!
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Funny Names
Gaye Cummins, a Premier Ale and loads of Mr Gangas at the barracks.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8961
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Funny Names
honestly there was a lady on my old walk(many moons ago) called Mrs Fanny Cumming.......caused a few smiles at IPS of a morning 
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Funny Names
Miss Poppy Fields
Dickie Bow
Dickie Bow