Well I hope he does not weasel out of it and get placed on some drug rehabilitation course or something. He deserves a stretch at her majesties pleasure. I hope the scum rots in hellspeedy wrote:http://www.peterleemail.co.uk/news/Post ... 6435418.jp
Well theyve finally got someone for it. Hope he gets his just desserts.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postie Assaulted
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Postie Assaulted
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: Postie Assaulted
Straight4ward wrote:I found a needle stuck half under a stair rail in one of my blocks of flats. Thankfully, I spotted it in time and removed it with a D2D.
do u mean it was set up so the postie wood get nipped and infected?
its a game they play i think dirty bstards
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
hampshireman
- Posts: 792
- Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 15:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Postie Assaulted
This is why, in certain blocks of flats , I don't even touch the stair rail. Not only are they filthy a needle, razor or bit of glass attached to the rail is always a good laugh for the residents.post_bitch wrote:Straight4ward wrote:I found a needle stuck half under a stair rail in one of my blocks of flats. Thankfully, I spotted it in time and removed it with a D2D.
do u mean it was set up so the postie wood get nipped and infected?
its a game they play i think dirty bstards
Luckily, I don't get these rounds very often
-
itscurtains
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 25 Jul 2010, 10:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Postie Assaulted
That would just give me the needlepost_bitch wrote:i heard storys about dirty needles gettin pushing into posties fingers thru the letter boxs wen they try to deliver
-
itscurtains
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 25 Jul 2010, 10:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Postie Assaulted
krussel wrote:Well I hope he does not weasel out of it and get placed on some drug rehabilitation course or something. He deserves a stretch at her majesties pleasure. I hope the scum rots in hellspeedy wrote:http://www.peterleemail.co.uk/news/Post ... 6435418.jp
Well theyve finally got someone for it. Hope he gets his just desserts.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
When convicted why dont the judge make the piece of shite walk into (alone) in the Mail Center that covers Peterlee (dunno where PL is) Then the lads and lasses can stick a needle in wherever they fancy. Japs eye is a great start.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Postie Assaulted
Any update on how the postie getting on, did he get the all clear ? 
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........