ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Postie Assaulted

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Postie Assaulted

Post by krussel »

speedy wrote:http://www.peterleemail.co.uk/news/Post ... 6435418.jp


Well theyve finally got someone for it. Hope he gets his just desserts.
Well I hope he does not weasel out of it and get placed on some drug rehabilitation course or something. He deserves a stretch at her majesties pleasure. I hope the scum rots in hell :evil/mad :evil/mad :evil/mad :evil/mad :evil/mad
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
post_bitch
Posts: 913
Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
Gender: Female

Re: Postie Assaulted

Post by post_bitch »

Straight4ward wrote:
I found a needle stuck half under a stair rail in one of my blocks of flats. Thankfully, I spotted it in time and removed it with a D2D.

do u mean it was set up so the postie wood get nipped and infected?

its a game they play i think dirty bstards
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hampshireman
Posts: 792
Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 15:17
Gender: Male

Re: Postie Assaulted

Post by hampshireman »

post_bitch wrote:
Straight4ward wrote:
I found a needle stuck half under a stair rail in one of my blocks of flats. Thankfully, I spotted it in time and removed it with a D2D.

do u mean it was set up so the postie wood get nipped and infected?

its a game they play i think dirty bstards
This is why, in certain blocks of flats , I don't even touch the stair rail. Not only are they filthy a needle, razor or bit of glass attached to the rail is always a good laugh for the residents.

Luckily, I don't get these rounds very often
itscurtains
Posts: 18
Joined: 25 Jul 2010, 10:29
Gender: Male

Re: Postie Assaulted

Post by itscurtains »

post_bitch wrote:i heard storys about dirty needles gettin pushing into posties fingers thru the letter boxs wen they try to deliver
That would just give me the needle
itscurtains
Posts: 18
Joined: 25 Jul 2010, 10:29
Gender: Male

Re: Postie Assaulted

Post by itscurtains »

krussel wrote:
speedy wrote:http://www.peterleemail.co.uk/news/Post ... 6435418.jp


Well theyve finally got someone for it. Hope he gets his just desserts.
Well I hope he does not weasel out of it and get placed on some drug rehabilitation course or something. He deserves a stretch at her majesties pleasure. I hope the scum rots in hell :evil/mad :evil/mad :evil/mad :evil/mad :evil/mad

When convicted why dont the judge make the piece of shite walk into (alone) in the Mail Center that covers Peterlee (dunno where PL is) Then the lads and lasses can stick a needle in wherever they fancy. Japs eye is a great start. :coolr (that was not a gay comment either)
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Postie Assaulted

Post by krussel »

Any update on how the postie getting on, did he get the all clear ? :pray
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........