Well, the other bits aren't blue...krussel wrote:Oh yeah, you know i had not got around to looking at those bits yetAprilaydee wrote:She's lookin a bit like the blue rinse brigade if they colour any more of the ends of her hair in! And her socks...
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Upset and scared :(
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Upset and scared :(
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Upset and scared :(
The bits iam looking at are as i kinda drift up from the socks and sort of get stuck wondering if she's wearing knickers or notAprilaydee wrote:Well, the other bits aren't blue...krussel wrote:Oh yeah, you know i had not got around to looking at those bits yetAprilaydee wrote:She's lookin a bit like the blue rinse brigade if they colour any more of the ends of her hair in! And her socks...
I think i need to got to bed
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Upset and scared :(
Bedkrussel wrote:The bits iam looking at are as i kinda drift up from the socks and sort of get stuck wondering if she's wearing knickers or notAprilaydee wrote:Well, the other bits aren't blue...krussel wrote:Oh yeah, you know i had not got around to looking at those bits yetAprilaydee wrote:She's lookin a bit like the blue rinse brigade if they colour any more of the ends of her hair in! And her socks...![]()
I think i need to got to bed
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Upset and scared :(
Damn right, thats what he deserves the filthy swine - all I was going to say was I'm glad I've seen Aprilaydees' pu err pu - catDGP1 wrote:Bedkrussel wrote:The bits iam looking at are as i kinda drift up from the socks and sort of get stuck wondering if she's wearing knickers or notAprilaydee wrote:Well, the other bits aren't blue...krussel wrote:Oh yeah, you know i had not got around to looking at those bits yetAprilaydee wrote:She's lookin a bit like the blue rinse brigade if they colour any more of the ends of her hair in! And her socks...![]()
I think i need to got to bedyou're on your way to the naughty room
-
discoinferno
- Posts: 65
- Joined: 27 Mar 2008, 11:57
Re: Upset and scared :(
dvbuk55 wrote:Judging from previous posts, quite easily I would imagine.doubleA wrote:smelly_cat_lady wrote:Well done you..........nice bit of compo eh? Well done for that, now you won't have to open any more letters to find money!
could you be anymore nasty
GO TO SPEC SAVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OR LEARN TO READ
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Upset and scared :(
dvbuk55 wrote:Damn right, thats what he deserves the filthy swine - all I was going to say was I'm glad I've seen Aprilaydees' pu err pu - catDGP1 wrote:Bedkrussel wrote:The bits iam looking at are as i kinda drift up from the socks and sort of get stuck wondering if she's wearing knickers or notAprilaydee wrote:Well, the other bits aren't blue...krussel wrote:Oh yeah, you know i had not got around to looking at those bits yetAprilaydee wrote:She's lookin a bit like the blue rinse brigade if they colour any more of the ends of her hair in! And her socks...![]()
I think i need to got to bedyou're on your way to the naughty room
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: Upset and scared :(
Stop dying your hair then...just call it a platinum blonde dye jobAprilaydee wrote:I've had grey hairs since I was 11fishtank wrote:i didn't think you were old enough to join the blue rinse brigade april.Aprilaydee wrote: "Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and ears![]()
I started dyeing my hair after the greys started appearing in my fringe and I couldn't ignore them anymoe
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Upset and scared :(
They do say blondes have more fun - well the ones who haven't been out with me that issmokerjim wrote:Stop dying your hair then...just call it a platinum blonde dye jobAprilaydee wrote:I've had grey hairs since I was 11fishtank wrote:i didn't think you were old enough to join the blue rinse brigade april.Aprilaydee wrote: "Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and ears![]()
I started dyeing my hair after the greys started appearing in my fringe and I couldn't ignore them anymoe
-
REDLETTER
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 748
- Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL
Re: Upset and scared :(
Is there a dating agency online for Silver Surfers?dvbuk55 wrote:They do say blondes have more fun - well the ones who haven't been out with me that issmokerjim wrote:Stop dying your hair then...just call it a platinum blonde dye jobAprilaydee wrote:I've had grey hairs since I was 11fishtank wrote:i didn't think you were old enough to join the blue rinse brigade april.Aprilaydee wrote: "Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and ears![]()
I started dyeing my hair after the greys started appearing in my fringe and I couldn't ignore them anymoe
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... d-104.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Was this one of your dates dvbuk55?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Upset and scared :(
REDLETTER wrote:Is there a dating agency online for Silver Surfers?dvbuk55 wrote:They do say blondes have more fun - well the ones who haven't been out with me that issmokerjim wrote:Stop dying your hair then...just call it a platinum blonde dye jobAprilaydee wrote:I've had grey hairs since I was 11fishtank wrote:i didn't think you were old enough to join the blue rinse brigade april.Aprilaydee wrote: "Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and ears![]()
I started dyeing my hair after the greys started appearing in my fringe and I couldn't ignore them anymoe
![]()
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... d-104.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Was this one of your dates dvbuk55?
She turned me down TBH - I wasn't too keen myself when I found out she still had her own teeth
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Upset and scared :(
The one in the black or the one in blueREDLETTER wrote:
Is there a dating agency online for Silver Surfers?![]()
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... d-104.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Was this one of your dates dvbuk55?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Upset and scared :(
Both and either - though the one in blue is the more attractiveTrueBlueTerrier wrote:The one in the black or the one in blueREDLETTER wrote:
Is there a dating agency online for Silver Surfers?![]()
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... d-104.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Was this one of your dates dvbuk55?
-
smelly_cat_lady
- Posts: 341
- Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 15:08
- Gender: Female
- Location: On the delivery office floor looking up shorts
Re: Upset and scared :(
http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/ne ... ticle.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Different ages maybe but same pathetic excuse for theft
Different ages maybe but same pathetic excuse for theft
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Upset and scared :(
2 very different scenarios, SCL.
The first being someone who couldn’t cope and, being too timid or embarrassed to ask for help, ended up stockpiling mail they had failed to deliver.
The second being a thief who sought to take pecuniary advantage from the position of trust in which they were placed.
The first being someone who couldn’t cope and, being too timid or embarrassed to ask for help, ended up stockpiling mail they had failed to deliver.
The second being a thief who sought to take pecuniary advantage from the position of trust in which they were placed.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
andy2007
- Posts: 3971
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Earth
Re: Upset and scared :(
Why are you so obsessed with these insinuations?smelly_cat_lady wrote:http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/ne ... ticle.html
Different ages maybe but same pathetic excuse for theft
The case we've been discussing here, didn't involve any thefts. So why have you made 2 seperate posts insinuating that it is a theft case?
I've no time for theives, and I hope that sonner rather than later, we get a proper deterrant for them. BUT THIS IS NOT A THEFT CASE.
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!
it's just another outlook on Reality!