ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Upset and scared :(

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by TeeferTiger »

krussel wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:She's lookin a bit like the blue rinse brigade if they colour any more of the ends of her hair in! And her socks...
Oh yeah, you know i had not got around to looking at those bits yet :nervous
Well, the other bits aren't blue...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by krussel »

Aprilaydee wrote:
krussel wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:She's lookin a bit like the blue rinse brigade if they colour any more of the ends of her hair in! And her socks...
Oh yeah, you know i had not got around to looking at those bits yet :nervous
Well, the other bits aren't blue...
The bits iam looking at are as i kinda drift up from the socks and sort of get stuck wondering if she's wearing knickers or not :shock:

I think i need to got to bed :left:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by DGP1 »

krussel wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
krussel wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:She's lookin a bit like the blue rinse brigade if they colour any more of the ends of her hair in! And her socks...
Oh yeah, you know i had not got around to looking at those bits yet :nervous
Well, the other bits aren't blue...
The bits iam looking at are as i kinda drift up from the socks and sort of get stuck wondering if she's wearing knickers or not :shock:

I think i need to got to bed :left:
Bed :no no you're on your way to the naughty room :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
krussel wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
krussel wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:She's lookin a bit like the blue rinse brigade if they colour any more of the ends of her hair in! And her socks...
Oh yeah, you know i had not got around to looking at those bits yet :nervous
Well, the other bits aren't blue...
The bits iam looking at are as i kinda drift up from the socks and sort of get stuck wondering if she's wearing knickers or not :shock:

I think i need to got to bed :left:
Bed :no no you're on your way to the naughty room :wink:
Damn right, thats what he deserves the filthy swine - all I was going to say was I'm glad I've seen Aprilaydees' pu err pu - cat :angel
discoinferno
Posts: 65
Joined: 27 Mar 2008, 11:57

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by discoinferno »

dvbuk55 wrote:
doubleA wrote:
smelly_cat_lady wrote:Well done you..........nice bit of compo eh? Well done for that, now you won't have to open any more letters to find money!

could you be anymore nasty
Judging from previous posts, quite easily I would imagine.

GO TO SPEC SAVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OR LEARN TO READ
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
krussel wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
krussel wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:She's lookin a bit like the blue rinse brigade if they colour any more of the ends of her hair in! And her socks...
Oh yeah, you know i had not got around to looking at those bits yet :nervous
Well, the other bits aren't blue...
The bits iam looking at are as i kinda drift up from the socks and sort of get stuck wondering if she's wearing knickers or not :shock:

I think i need to got to bed :left:
Bed :no no you're on your way to the naughty room :wink:
Damn right, thats what he deserves the filthy swine - all I was going to say was I'm glad I've seen Aprilaydees' pu err pu - cat :angel
:chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by smokerjim »

Aprilaydee wrote:
fishtank wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote: "Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and ears :sad:
i didn't think you were old enough to join the blue rinse brigade april. :nervous :chuckle
I've had grey hairs since I was 11 :shock: I started dyeing my hair after the greys started appearing in my fringe and I couldn't ignore them anymoe :cry
Stop dying your hair then...just call it a platinum blonde dye job :wink:
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by dvbuk55 »

smokerjim wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
fishtank wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote: "Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and ears :sad:
i didn't think you were old enough to join the blue rinse brigade april. :nervous :chuckle
I've had grey hairs since I was 11 :shock: I started dyeing my hair after the greys started appearing in my fringe and I couldn't ignore them anymoe :cry
Stop dying your hair then...just call it a platinum blonde dye job :wink:
They do say blondes have more fun - well the ones who haven't been out with me that is :sad:
REDLETTER
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 748
Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
Gender: Male
Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by REDLETTER »

dvbuk55 wrote:
smokerjim wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
fishtank wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote: "Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and ears :sad:
i didn't think you were old enough to join the blue rinse brigade april. :nervous :chuckle
I've had grey hairs since I was 11 :shock: I started dyeing my hair after the greys started appearing in my fringe and I couldn't ignore them anymoe :cry
Stop dying your hair then...just call it a platinum blonde dye job :wink:
They do say blondes have more fun - well the ones who haven't been out with me that is :sad:
Is there a dating agency online for Silver Surfers? :wink: :Very Happy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... d-104.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Was this one of your dates dvbuk55?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by dvbuk55 »

REDLETTER wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
smokerjim wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
fishtank wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote: "Cosmic Blue" akshully! Although, when I dye my hair, I end up looking more like a Smurf as most of it ends up on my face and ears :sad:
i didn't think you were old enough to join the blue rinse brigade april. :nervous :chuckle
I've had grey hairs since I was 11 :shock: I started dyeing my hair after the greys started appearing in my fringe and I couldn't ignore them anymoe :cry
Stop dying your hair then...just call it a platinum blonde dye job :wink:
They do say blondes have more fun - well the ones who haven't been out with me that is :sad:
Is there a dating agency online for Silver Surfers? :wink: :Very Happy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... d-104.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Was this one of your dates dvbuk55?


She turned me down TBH - I wasn't too keen myself when I found out she still had her own teeth :nervous
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

REDLETTER wrote:
Is there a dating agency online for Silver Surfers? :wink: :Very Happy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... d-104.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Was this one of your dates dvbuk55?
The one in the black or the one in blue :Sick
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by dvbuk55 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
REDLETTER wrote:
Is there a dating agency online for Silver Surfers? :wink: :Very Happy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... d-104.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Was this one of your dates dvbuk55?
The one in the black or the one in blue :Sick
Both and either - though the one in blue is the more attractive :nervous I am hoping to live long enough to get into an old folks home, they reckon the ratio of women to men is about 7 to 1, there must be a chance.................................
smelly_cat_lady
Posts: 341
Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 15:08
Gender: Female
Location: On the delivery office floor looking up shorts

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by smelly_cat_lady »

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/ne ... ticle.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Different ages maybe but same pathetic excuse for theft
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by Straight4ward »

2 very different scenarios, SCL.

The first being someone who couldn’t cope and, being too timid or embarrassed to ask for help, ended up stockpiling mail they had failed to deliver.

The second being a thief who sought to take pecuniary advantage from the position of trust in which they were placed.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
andy2007
Posts: 3971
Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
Gender: Male
Location: Earth

Re: Upset and scared :(

Post by andy2007 »

smelly_cat_lady wrote:http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/ne ... ticle.html

Different ages maybe but same pathetic excuse for theft
Why are you so obsessed with these insinuations? :confused
The case we've been discussing here, didn't involve any thefts. So why have you made 2 seperate posts insinuating that it is a theft case? :no no :arrrghhh :no no

I've no time for theives, and I hope that sonner rather than later, we get a proper deterrant for them. BUT THIS IS NOT A THEFT CASE. :d'oh!
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!